Michael Cohen, personal attorney to Donald Trump, officially under criminal investigation

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
UPDATE: Cohen is now officially under criminal investigation, and the attorney client privilege is not in effect.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/13/politics/michael-cohen-hearing-fbi-raid/index.html

And seriously, do you think Cohen is going to take the bullets for Trump....... lololol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The FBI will share what they find with Mueller, and then...Mueller will hold it over Cohen.

The end draws near folks.

<{jackyeah}>

Last edited:
Shit bread without any sauce.

At the end of the day, your daddy Trump will still be having caviar licked off his balls.

This is all theatrics to deny him the next election.

He passed off Cohen though. Unless he only passed off that specific issue - probably didn't want to touch the Stormy Daniels stuff.

Could Cohen lose his license for talking about stuff him and Trump talked about? Wouldn't that be confidential?

Could Cohen lose his license

Best way to gauge this. Look at all prior cases the FBI and or regional district attorney raided a lawyers office seeking documentation. An what percentage of those warrants lead to disbarment of said lawyer.

Could Cohen lose his license for talking about stuff him and Trump talked about? Wouldn't that be confidential?

From what I've read recently (based on the fact that his records could be subpoenaed) it's that if he and Trump were engaged in a crime, there is no attorney/client confidentiality. So my assumption is if he spills the beans about some kind of campaign finance violation, he wouldn't lose his license for breaking attorney/client privilege. But he'd probably lose it for being an admitted crook?

Send him to Gitmo for waterboarding.

I think all bets are off if what Cohen was doing was illegal on his end, and I don't think Cohen would be too upset if he walked out of this mess only losing his license.

From what I've read recently (based on the fact that his records could be subpoenaed) it's that if he and Trump were engaged in a crime, there is no attorney/client confidentiality. So my assumption is if he spills the beans about some kind of campaign finance violation, he wouldn't lose his license for breaking attorney/client privilege. But he'd probably lose it for being an admitted crook?

Agreed, but Mueller's team is looking for him to spill the beans about more than just campaign finance issues when it comes to the Stormy pay off, they are only going to deal if he has evidence of election related conspiracy, Russians laundering money, etc.,

Yeah.

#nothingburger

Bump this thread when shit bread hits the fan.
0UjJ7o2.gif

The FBI will share what they find with Mueller, and then...Mueller will hold it over Cohen.

The end draws near folks.

<{jackyeah}>

Sig bet, account bet, avatar bet.

What do you want to bet that trump is never charged with anything, and by what date?

Back