Michael Brown - Ferguson settles lawsuit

michael1-1024x542.jpg

Maybe this gentle soul can finally find peace at last now that that's settled.

book deals, saw one in barnes and nobles for Trayvon, read the back. ridiculous.

I can save you the time it would take to read either of these tales:they die at the end.

I can save you the time it would take to read either of these tales:they die at the end.

probably near the beginning, because they never did anything positive to talk about. Probably a chapter about their childhood, then the next the incidence, and the rest the impact of their martyrdom.

That has to be a good result on average for the city and a reasonable one for the insurance company.
Well, then things need to change, because that payout is crap.

Brown's family doesn't deserve a dime. If anything, they deserve the Chinese treatment of being billed for the bullet that killed their son. That burden shouldn't fall to the rest of us.

Well, then things need to change, because that payout is crap.

Brown's family doesn't deserve a dime. If anything, they deserve the Chinese treatment of being billed for the bullet that killed their son. That burden shouldn't fall to the rest of us.
They don't deserve money, but what actually offended me is when the Democrats put his mother up on stage for the convention. When that changes, I think the bogus payouts will take care of themselves. It could have been 50 million in this climate.

Back