Michael Brown - Ferguson settles lawsuit

Thats a lot of Swishers and grape drank.

too much for Falwyt

can I have at east 30.5 million?

Well, we're gonna need to get you nice and high, then go to the store to hustle a clerk out of money, and then you'll need to start some shit with a cop who if everything is according to plan, BTFO's you.

Would have made more sense if Ferguson had sued the browns for 1.5 mil.

Hopefully that .5 portion of a million goes to an accountant so they don't fucking go broke like almost every other "newly rich" person does.
No. Let them go broke and die homeless, it's what they deserve.

The only argument you can make is that there may have been nonlethal means of detaining Brown.
That's a non-argument. Brown was going for Wilson's gun. A disarmed officer has a 3% chance of survival. The response is lethal force.

This is code for escalade right?
LOL
I guess it's over. He was a terrible citizen who tried to kill a cop and instead got killed himself.
It's crazy that his family was REWARDED for producing such an incredible piece of shit, but that's the way the ghetto lottery works.

That's a non-argument. Brown was going for Wilson's gun. A disarmed officer has a 3% chance of survival. The response is lethal force.
Thanks for the correction. I researched the case at the time but I didn't remember every detail. I was trying to be fair to both sides while still basing my opinion on the facts of the case. I didn't remember every detail, but I still knew that the evidence matched up with the officer's testimony and that no one even attempted to testify the hands up don't shoot narrative under oath where there are consequences for lying.

They just have to prove with a preponderance of evidence their argument is right... which means like a 51% shot of being correct.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt or whatever is used in criminal matters is like a 99.9% likelihood.
i dont see how a lowered burden of proof makes it that much easier to argue this guy was worth 1.5 million in future wages

If any money is to be paid out in a Ferguson related lawsuit, it should be from the media to the shopkeepers that got their businesses burned down. MSM pushed the false narrative of hands up don't shoot and glorified/justified the rioting that ruined many many lives. I blame media more than the idiots of the Brown family, because at least CNN and co. should have known better

1.5 million is "just go away" money. In all actuality, it's not a lot of money.

I was just in Ferguson about a week ago. Fuck that whole area, it deserves any shittiness it gets. Rude people and just run down as hell.

Urban areas are rude as fuck. They don't get a lot of what separates nice areas from garbage areas are the little things. They dont seem to get it.

And also, this wreaks of the eeoc lawsuits settled for no reason. Stop. Stop paying for nothing. Nobody gets a pass for fighting with cops after robbing because you don't like to be told to get out of the middle of the street. That last sentence sums up 95% of the problems in some cities. Walking down the middle of the street is third world.. ya know? Ya get it?

That ultimately comes out of the tax payer's/consumer's pocket. Michael Brown's accumulated wealth never would have came close to reaching $1.5 million. Even if Michael Brown did nothing to bring about his own downfall, the pay out is still far too much. Law suit payouts need to get under control.
And the community his friends and family helped to destroy is paying for it too. They must be so popular.

Back