Michael Brown - Ferguson settles lawsuit

I was just in Ferguson about a week ago. Fuck that whole area, it deserves any shittiness it gets. Rude people and just run down as hell.
Woodley was the best thing to come out of there apparently. He actually seemed like a smart, reasonable guy until he started playing the heel role lately to try to get more eyes on him.

Eric Holder came in with an agenda and left with nothing. How the fuck did these people get paid?
"Wrongful death" which basically means they got an attorney to argue they were missing out on future compensation from a family member as that family member was dead.

It's how Nicole's family bankrupted OJ Simpson after he was acquitted.

"Wrongful death" which basically means they got an attorney to argue they were missing out on future compensation from a family member as that family member was dead.

It's how Nicole's family bankrupted OJ Simpson after he was acquitted.
Mike must have robbed a lot of blunts to be worth over a million.

Mike must have robbed a lot of blunts to be worth over a million.
They just have to prove with a preponderance of evidence their argument is right... which means like a 51% shot of being correct.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt or whatever is used in criminal matters is like a 99.9% likelihood.

Fucking stupid..

His family will burn through this 1.5 million in a few months and then blame white people for it...

Mark my words.

well now they can't feign poverty if they do get sued by small business owners

I like the part where they include losses for future wages lost by the death of Mike brown. So 1.5 million is at least a start for all of the future theft/robberies of store clerks and cigars.

meh let them have the money, the world is a better place without him

I have no idea why the family of someone killed in a justified police shooting should be compensated. Especially to the tune of more than they would have likely collectively earned throughout their entire life.

If I was the city I'd offer them a few McDonalds gift cards and a movie ticket or two and be done with it.

that's too much. I would have charged them for the bullets and body bag, johnny.

I like the part where they include losses for future wages lost by the death of Mike brown. So 1.5 million is at least a start for all of the future theft/robberies of store clerks and cigars.

book deals, saw one in barnes and nobles for Trayvon, read the back. ridiculous.

I have no idea why the family of someone killed in a justified police shooting should be compensated. Especially to the tune of more than they would have likely collectively earned throughout their entire life.

If I was the city I'd offer them a few McDonalds gift cards and a movie ticket or two and be done with it.
The heartless white police tore apart what was once a great black family by executing their innocent son who had his hands up and was begging for his life. He was just coming from helping old ladies cross the street after working at the local retirement center where he volunteered.
His stepfather rationally asked that the community be calm in its response, and was a great help in this matter.

Back