Mental Toughness tip from Chael Sonnen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who have I "called out" on this website? I am more than satisfied with my form and my numbers. I could care less what you think cratos or anybody else that claims otherwise.

Being satisfied with doing things improperly is a pretty low bar to set for yourself.

Who have I "called out" on this website? I am more than satisfied with my form and my numbers. I could care less what you think cratos or anybody else that claims otherwise.

Being satisfied with doing things improperly is a pretty low bar to set for yourself.

k6sAKqj.gif

Casper you need to quit while you're behind. This thread has many cringes...

strong photobucket, KS

I don't think that is the phrase you were looking for, brah. I'm assuming that you couldn't care less what Cratos or anyone else thinks.

I'm just trying to look out for you, homie. I know that the English language isn't your strong point.

I don't think that is the phrase you were looking for, brah. I'm assuming that you couldn't care less what Cratos or anyone else thinks.

I'm just trying to look out for you, homie. I know that the English language isn't your strong point.

tumblr_lhaiylEVfH1qc0cxpo1_500.jpg

Casper is basically too stupid to realize that he's stupid.

The guy can't even handle the complexities of squatting and thinks someone who has competed on the level of Chael has nothing to offer on mental toughness advice.

perhaps i should have stayed away longer but some of you regulars make this a really entertaining place to post

Especially with the sick burns you've been doling out.

I think casperthegst could benefit a lot from my so called "tuning out" approach to mental toughness..

He said he was going to leave the UFC forever if he lost to Anderson silva. He is a liar and a loudmouth.

you are gotten to badly.

a brisk walk would do you well, angry fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back