Meltdowns over Untie the Right: White Straight Christians....This is Not America

Status
Not open for further replies.
This opinion will probably get shat on, but here it goes.

The white racists should have been allowed to peacefully assemble, then allowed to march to their cars. None of this would have happened.

Not allowing them to assemble when they had a permit, then forcing them through a very hostile crowd, essentially lit the fire on the events that happened today.

Let these morons speak. They're idiots, the best way to handle them is to ignore them. Their upside is capped and they will never become politically relevant. As shitty as it is, here in America, you're allowed to peacefully assemble, even when you have an unpopular opinion. These morons did the march last night wanting a reaction, and they got it. And now someone's dead because of this madness.

There was no need for this escalation. Let the idiots assemble in peace, go home, and jerk off to Nazi anime.

Why would that be dismissed? Of course everyone has the right to peacefully assemble...

Nobody in the WR that's not a troll would disagree with that. Just don't block traffic or assault people.

I don't want to see this movement grow. I don't want any association with them. Their ideology sucks and Trump supporters should disavow as much as possible.

I always knew you were a good dude. I'm glad you're taking this stance.

From what I understand, the mayor and governor basically setup the alt-right to get smashed from two sides. And then some crazy had to kill someone. Great showing, guys.

lol

Seriously, whenever I see any news article about white people, I just replace the colour "white" with black or jew and read it back to myself to see it's racist or not.

White nationalism is no different to Israel being a Jewish ethnostate. They literally test your blood if you want to become a Israeli citizen to prove how "Jewish" you are.

"White nationalism" doesn't really have any constitutional legitimacy in America, though. I'm not sure if Jewish nationalism has any legitimacy either, but that's another argument.

When it comes to Europe, I would prefer to speak of the people inhabiting European lands as European natives or indigenous people, no different from those inhabiting Africa or South America or Asia, whose lives should be allowed to go on uninterrupted without experiencing a large demographic change. I'm no more approving of European colonization of Africa, as I'm of African mass migration to Europe, in the present day.

The idea of "white nationalism" is a concept that doesn't really make any sense, except in the American context (as American "white people" have begun to gradually mold into a less distinctly recognizable mass), and in America, there's simply no legitimate argument to America being an exclusively-white nation. However, there is ground to greatly decrease the rate of immigration now that there are over 300+ million people already living in America, and many of them already experiencing poverty. And there's always a very good argument against taking in large numbers of people from cultures that have little in common with modern-day Western values, and low chance of integration.

The idea for a modern-day Western nation, ought to be to take care of the people who are already living inside of it, instead of hauling in more and more, and creating even further problems. When the native people are no longer reproducing at a replacement rate, and the solution by the leaders is to launch a campaign to increase diversity and multi-culturalism (in other words replace old populations with new ones), there are going to be problems. Big problems, eventually.

Last edited:
Yeah very unfortunate
OOsEZTM.jpg

Also, I have over 200 notifications. If you replied to me, I'm not going to go back through the thread. I'm not ignoring you, just have better things to do.
It's like election night all over again

Why did you post the fakes names first?
Why did I post Sam Hyde first?
{<huh}<18>

There was another guy who was initially fingered (bad usage of that word after that dick gif...) but turned out to be innocent. So I took down all the info regarding him.

I wouldn't know anything about these 14 words if people didn't keep using them in articles about the alt right. These people represent a very small percentage of the population, stop giving them press and they'll go back to the gutter where they belong. Just not @Gutter Chris' gutter, he's a good dude, he doesn't need them as neighbours.

They won't go down in the gutter for as long as they're useful to the argument that you, too, are a racist.

They'll be propped up and the spotlight will be put on them by the media, and obviously those who benefit from arguing against a racist Nazi straw-man rather than a pragmatic conservative who lays down the law with facts.

I always knew you were a good dude. I'm glad you're taking this stance.
We Trump supporters ask the left to stand up and denounce the violence associated with Antifa (and BLM).

We can't be hypocrites. We have to stand up to these morons before they grow in number. I want nothing to do with them.

Why did you post the fakes names first?
Oh and as soon as I found credible names, I posted them.

That didn't stop me from trolling, but I did post legit info as soon as I saw it.

One day Sam Hyde really is going to go on a killing spree and you zirs aren't going to believe me.

Oh and as soon as I found credible names, I posted them.

That didn't stop me from trolling, but I did post legit info as soon as I saw it.

One day Sam Hyde really is going to go on a killing spree and you zirs aren't going to believe me.
I don't know who Sam Hyde is.

We Trump supporters ask the left to stand up and denounce the violence associated with Antifa (and BLM).

We can't be hypocrites. We have to stand up to these morons before they grow in number. I want nothing to do with them.

I'm a Republican... can't help you

Why would that be dismissed? Of course everyone has the right to peacefully assemble...

Nobody in the WR that's not a troll would disagree with that. Just don't block traffic or assault people.
It's pretty popular to say "we must unite against white supremacy in all manners" right now.

That's what happened when the governor refused to allow them to peacefully assemble, even though they had a permit. It's that type of well-meaning but naivete ideology that ignited what happened today.

There are people who can't separate the two beliefs - that these racists are morons, and that they should still be allowed to peacefully assemble. I guarantee you there are plenty of people who want to conflate the two. Hell I can't even post on Facebook about this because I know what the outcome would be. "Oh so you think these racist should be allowed to engage in violent hate speech?" I don't even bother because even the simplest of concepts are (often purposely) conflated to shame someone who might be a Trump supporter but can't stand these actual white supremacists.

And then you have to talk about that last part, because white supremacy has been blamed for everything and even having a position left of Bernie Sanders can sometimes make one a white supremacist. Right now we're in a climate where Trump is purposely being conflated with white supremacy, which is a concept that has been watered down from it's true meaning (even though the people who rallied today were actual white supremacists...).

See? I feel like it's an easy concept, but in this climate, simply stating that these people should be allowed to peacefully assemble, even if you vehemently disagree with what they say, makes it easy to brand one as a racist, even though you're standing on principle and not racial beliefs.

I'm a Republican... can't help you
I wasn't directing that at you, just saying we (us) Trump supporters need to be on the ball about this issue and not be silent, because we demand that from the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back