Meltdowns over Untie the Right: White Straight Christians....This is Not America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Gruber

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Saw this right before I was about to go to bed. Was trying to read up on what this "Unite the Right" rally was and some are claiming it is a rally of White Supremacists (I hope not) and some are claiming it is an alt-right rally. (Big Difference)

Since I am being lazy and am about to go to sleep....hopefully someone can tell me what it is. Not sure if I trust the few news sources that I skimmed over.

Anyway....whatever is going on here sparked some nice meltdowns:

20 Stood Against Many (WHERE ARE YOU!?)

Spolier (Includes a great line about a dreidel

Again. I am lazy. Let me know what this rally is and I will check in the morning if this "low effort" thread isn't in the dump.

1. Richard Spencer is involved. Fuck that guy. He really IS a white supremacist - and let's be honest, a terrible one at that. I personally think he's cointelpro/controlled opposition.
2. The torchlight rally was meant to be done on purpose. It looks just like a scene from Germany, 1930s.
3. Even with all of that said, I still think it's quite telling that the small group of far-left SJWs at the statue weren't attacked, despite being completely outnumbered. If the opposite had happened, there would have been violence.

Still, I was aligned with the political left when the SJW-crowd began to grow and gain power, and they brushed off concerns. Now look at them. So I'm here now saying the political right should reject and want nothing to do with these retards.

Fuck these guys. I understand how people have been unfairly called racists and bigots by the political left in this country and how it makes you not want to care and actually give into their identity politics, but this is NOT the way to go about addressing these issues. All you're doing at this point is playing directly into the spectrum of the intersectionalist/critical race theorist crowd. You're becoming what they want you to be. You're playing right into their hands. This is what Antifa want, this is what the globalist crowd wants. Once you go down this path, you're playing their game. Don't play their game.

The people on the right need to disavow this bullshit before it grows any larger. This is an attempt to pin all Trump supporters/right-leaning conservatives as secret Nazis.

I give it 2 pages before RIPwarrior is incorrectly using the words "innocent" "youth" and "progress" for another 3 pages.

Saw this right before I was about to go to bed. Was trying to read up on what this "Unite the Right" rally was and some are claiming it is a rally of White Supremacists (I hope not) and some are claiming it is an alt-right rally. (Big Difference)

Since I am being lazy and am about to go to sleep....hopefully someone can tell me what it is. Not sure if I trust the few news sources that I skimmed over.

Anyway....whatever is going on here sparked some nice meltdowns:

20 Stood Against Many (WHERE ARE YOU!?)

Spolier (Includes a great line about a dreidel

Again. I am lazy. Let me know what this rally is and I will check in the morning if this "low effort" thread isn't in the dump.

Buddy it's the KKK, White Nationalists, Neo Nazis and ... wait for it... THE FUCKING ALT RIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE THESE GROUPS WITH A HIPSTER COAT OF PAINT!!!!

They are nazi pigs. I'll say it again: NAZI. FUCKING. PIGS.

I would be somewhere between indifferent and mildly pleased if ANTIFA and the alt right crowd beat each other into a bloody pulp and we never heard from either again.

It's been a while since I caught up with the backstory, this rally was presumably relating to some statue or monument depicting a treasonous racist being removed from a public space, and some people aren't happy?

If so, I doubt this display of "patriotism" has any relation to American values that I respect or recognise. Just ethno nationalism I'm guessing.

The fact that this gets some kind of attention is sad but then again people need the " boogey man"

1. Richard Spencer is involved. Fuck that guy. He really IS a white supremacist - and let's be honest, a terrible one at that. I personally think he's cointelpro/controlled opposition.
2. The torchlight rally was meant to be done on purpose. It looks just like a scene from Germany, 1930s.
3. Even with all of that said, I still think it's quite telling that the small group of far-left SJWs at the statue weren't attacked, despite being completely outnumbered. If the opposite had happened, there would have been violence.

Still, I was aligned with the political left when the SJW-crowd began to grow and gain power, and they brushed off concerns. Now look at them. So I'm here now saying the political right should reject and want nothing to do with these retards.

Fuck these guys. I understand how people have been unfairly called racists and bigots by the political left in this country and how it makes you not want to care and actually give into their identity politics, but this is NOT the way to go about addressing these issues. All you're doing at this point is playing directly into the spectrum of the intersectionalist/critical race theorist crowd. You're becoming what they want you to be. You're playing right into their hands. This is what Antifa want, this is what the globalist crowd wants. Once you go down this path, you're playing their game. Don't play their game.

The people on the right need to disavow this bullshit before it grows any larger. This is an attempt to pin all Trump supporters/right-leaning conservatives as secret Nazis.

Is it more likely tgat the right is being manipulated by the left into taking racist positions, or that the left was correct in calling them racist to begin with?

Either way isnt a good look for consetvatives.

Is it more likely tgat the right is being manipulated by the left into taking racist positions, or that the left was correct in calling them racist to begin with?

Either way isnt a good look for consetvatives.
It's both. The same way that calling your spouse a "cheater" or accusing him/her of cheating on a constant basis could be a catalyst for the other person giving in and finally doing it. Would that justify the accuser?

It's the same here, with the progressive left constantly calling anyone who disagrees with them "racist" or "sexist." It was an inevitability. Nonetheless, just like in the cheating analogy, people have a choice to do the right thing, and the people in this march chose poorly. They should be shunned.

It's both. The same way that calling your spouse a "cheater" or accusing him/her of cheating on a constant basis could be a catalyst for the other person giving in and finally doing it. Would that justify the accuser?

It's the same here, with the progressive left constantly calling anyone who disagrees with them "racist" or "sexist." It was an inevitability. Nonetheless, just like in the cheating analogy, people have a choice to do the right thing, and the people in this march chose poorly. They should be shunned.

........ Pretty sure that means the person was just waiting to cheat anyways.

If a person is so upset by being called racist that they go join a racist rally, then they were already racist. They just didnt go to klan rallys.

I would be somewhere between indifferent and mildly pleased if ANTIFA and the alt right crowd beat each other into a bloody pulp and we never heard from either again.

It's been a while since I caught up with the backstory, this rally was presumably relating to some statue or monument depicting a treasonous racist being removed from a public space, and some people aren't happy?

If so, I doubt this display of "patriotism" has any relation to American values that I respect or recognise. Just ethno nationalism I'm guessing.
I don't want the violence to escalate.
But if it does, I hope each side beats the other into a bloody pulp, incapacitating all of them.

If a person is so upset by being called racist that they go join a racist rally, then they were already racist. They just didnt go to klan rallys.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are; the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you".
- Tyrion Lannister;)

No life experience, I take it? I can think of at least four, five people who were completely faithful but kept hearing cheating allegations to the point of not giving a shit and doing it out of spite.

This is the inevitable consequence of the left giving into bullshit ideologies. This alt-right monster wasn't there, you guys helped shaped it by calling everyone whatever bigoted word of the month you wanted simply for disagreeing with you and your sociopolitical stances. There's a reason why the vast majority of these retards at this rally are under the age of 30. There's a reason why you didn't see this retardedness before the CRT crowd took over the Democratic party. Even still, I'm not going to justify them. They're trash.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are; the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, and it can never be used to harm you".
- Tyrion Lannister;)

Yeah, pretty much. I think thats the general idea of this march. Thry were already racists, now they just arrent hiding it.

No life experience, I take it? I can think of at least four, five people who were completely faithful but kept hearing cheating allegations to the point of not giving a shit and doing it out of spite.

This is the inevitable consequence of the left giving into bullshit ideologies. It wasn't there, you guys helped shaped it by calling everyone whatever bigoted word of the month you wanted. There's a reason why the vast majority of these retards at this rally are under the age of 30. There's a reason why you didn't see this retardedness before the CRT crowd took over the Democratic party. Even still, I'm not going to justify them. They're trash.

I dunno, im divorced and did an enlistment in the military. Saw LOTS of cheating. Never because someone called them a cheater, so they went and cheated to prove they werent or something. That would be kinda wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back