Meltdowns over Untie the Right: White Straight Christians....This is Not America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he anybody IRL? Why did he get picked?

I only know him from the jokes. Dont know anything else about him

***Edited to fool KongDoesFap

780f40bd88fcd1b99f008e06a45c59a6--weird-people-funny-people.jpg

fat-guy-o.gif

KKQeiUj.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I see a large group of dorky looking emasculated white guys who probably couldn't smooth a silk shit in a whore house.

Can someone link me to Devout Pessimists posts in this thread.

I'm sure they're a riot. He loves Spencer more than he loves his wife.

Damn dude.

I thought it couldn't get any lazier in this thread after my opening post and then you stroll in looking for a handout.

Must come natural to lefties.

I didnt know it had roots outside sherdog. I think its funny that everytime something bad happens its him and really enjoy when his name gets changed to fit the nationality of the crime
Akuf6ds.jpg

bySrCyF.jpg

I'm still waiting to use this one:
c0D9jep.jpg

Is he anybody IRL? Why did he get picked?
He's a shitty alt right comedian that got his show dropped off adult swim for being too racist or anti semetic or something ( I read he hid swastikas as jokes on set) every time a terrorist attack happens or racist event the Sam Hyde meme pops up. It's kinda a stupid 4chan type meme joke that has ran it's course a long time ago.

Damn dude.

I thought it couldn't get any lazier in this thread after my opening post and then you stroll in looking for a handout.

Must come natural to lefties.

What jibberish are you speaking here. I'm not gonna search 50 pages if someone can help a dude out

What jibberish are you speaking here. I'm not gonna search 50 pages if someone can help a dude out

Even more laziness from you.

Cliffs:

You are a lefty.

You are use to receiving handouts.

You came in this thread looking for a handout.

You managed to outdo my laziness that I displayed in the opening post.

Now you want me to translate (I provided cliffs)

I just wish white people would stop jumping every time they are called racist/sexist/xenophobic/islamiaphobic.

It's like one of those movies like Goodfellas, when a gangsta is shooting at their feet and they are dancing and jumping up and down.

You call Arabs/Turks these names and they don't give a fuck.

Even more laziness from you.

Cliffs:

You are a lefty.

You are use to receiving handouts.

You came in this thread looking for a handout.

You managed to outdo my laziness that I displayed in the opening post.

Now you want me to translate (I provided cliffs)

It's not laziness I have a fucking life and don't wanna look through 50 pages. Stop acting like its 4-5 page thread.

And are you off your medication today? Not sure since you're rambling like a baboon on meth.

Not only did this decision ultimately cost someone her life in all probability, but it's also going to cost the city a bunch of money.

What a terrible, dumb, glib, and short-sighted decision.

Not only did this decision ultimately cost someone her life in all probability, but it's also going to cost the city a bunch of money.

What a terrible, dumb, glib, and short-sighted decision.

Indeed, if equal protection is not for hateful scum fucks like white nationalists, then it's for nobody. Just because you disagree with them does not give you the right to strip protections from them.

It's not laziness I have a fucking life and don't wanna look through 50 pages. Stop acting like its 4-5 page thread.

And are you off your medication today? Not sure since you're rambling like a baboon on meth.

Typical liberal entitled mindset.

"I don't want to do the work. Someone should do it for me"

I never said the thread was 4-5 pages. Why do you think someone else should dig through the posts for you?

Cough* Entitled Lib * Cough

I just wish white people would stop jumping every time they are called racist/sexist/xenophobic/islamiaphobic.

You call Arabs/Turks these names and they don't give a fuck.
Probably because they're allowed to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back