McGregor's boxing is worse than I thought

Cotto and cannelo have no reach. I can't think of many fights where floyd didn't have the reach.

Conor's best chance is to just be a bull and smother Floyd use his size and make it rough and ugly and bully floyd on the inside. Try to bend the rules. Hit behind the head. Punch at or before breaks until warned.
And hope Floyd shows up old over night and can't pull the trigger or take shots anymore.

But I think Floyd stops him mid rounds if he wants. But I could see Floyd having fun for 12.

The way Floyd fights reach won't really make much difference. my point is they are using physical attributes and ignoring the intricate skills of boxing as a reason why this fight is close???

Mcgregor will likely do all the things you say and will be fcked by mid rounds when it hasn't worked. I hope he keeps him around late, we know McGregor is a quitter when things get rough. Id rather see him quit rather than pulled out by the ref or KO'd; and I think that's realistic

Mayweather was walking down Judah pretty much from the beginning. I doubt he'll do that in this fight, mostly because he doesn't have to. Judah was faster than Floyd and could actually box on the outside, making him something of a threat to box with. McGregor, on the other hand, doesn't really even have a jab. I think Mayweather will just box him from the beginning with a fairly consistent workrate to the body, wait for McGregor to start tiring (which won't take long), and then start gradually walking him down and stop him. It's not even the kind of fight where I see Mayweather having to really take risks to get the stoppage.

i thought floyd lost the first three rounds and fought cautiously because fo zabs speed.

connor does not have a jab, correct. but he has better length on his straight left than zab. i agree with everything else that you are saying. i think live betting floyd after he gives connor the first round or two is just a great play, one of the best plays this entire year.

fwiw, the maloof brothers just put 800k on floyd and will give the winnings to charity should it cash after seeing floyd spar.

People getting genuinely triggered over other people saying the obvious he looks like hot garbage in these vids

I like this fight more and more, because of all the crazy emotions going on haha

If it goes past round 3, Mayweather wins. I hope Mayweather gets knocked out.

My favourite boxers of all time:
1. Mike Tyson
2. Connor McGregor
You've just earned a lifetime ban of your boxing fan license. With the exception of the Irish Boxing Commission. :D

the only way he can save face now is to go kick floyds butt using mma and get disqualified then go get his pay check having not lost and forcing mayweather into a kinda loss

thats a great way for floyd to retire
There should be some kind of "no performance" type penalty if he does that. So he can't just go out there and kick Floyd in head without losing his purse. If he wants to throw the fight let him lose his purse too.

There should be some kind of "no performance" type penalty if he does that. So he can't just go out there and kick Floyd in head without losing his purse. If he wants to throw the fight let him lose his purse too.
i doubt mayweather's camp doesn't have that covered legally.

i imagine if conor pulls any of that shit his purse is sliced and he gets sued into the ground. i'm absolutely positive they prepared for this scenario.

There is a pretty steep penalty if McGregor does any mma shit according to Dana White.

And yet all these boxing experts are scared to put massive money on easy Floyd win and actually push the odds back to a respectable level. Odds on Mayweather are better than cotto, Maidana and others yet still none of you are putting your money where your mouth is

WTF are you yammering about you dickriding chump. Just sit back...only a little over a week before your false idol gets put out of his misery. Then you and the rest of the pigeon brained morons on this board can go crawling back to your parents basements. Oh wait...let me guess..."put your money where your mouth is"...lol. Yes everyone....show your betting slips! Prove to these Conor nut riders that they are wrong by betting on the fight. Don't mind that some people don't bet. To satisfy these simple minded inbreeds you have to bet on Floyd?! LOL.

Zzzzzzzzz. You boring little dweeb. I'd hate to be you. Bet your counting down the days until it's all over eh? Goon.
Want to stop the childish name calling. This isn't the heavies or the war room. Fuckface.

Thanks MoonPig. Are you counting down the days too? D W E E B
You loved it.

Moonpig is a website that makes customised greeting cards and dweebs are sour hard candy. I've been called worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back