McGregor's boxing is worse than I thought

WTF are you yammering about you dickriding chump. Just sit back...only a little over a week before your false idol gets put out of his misery. Then you and the rest of the pigeon brained morons on this board can go crawling back to your parents basements. Oh wait...let me guess..."put your money where your mouth is"...lol. Yes everyone....show your betting slips! Prove to these Conor nut riders that they are wrong by betting on the fight. Don't mind that some people don't bet. To satisfy these simple minded inbreeds you have to bet on Floyd?! LOL.

I think Conor is going to lose. Local radio host today was telling people to bet the legal max on Floyd and that he plans to drop 5 figures on Floyd that it's the most guaranteed free money he has seen in years . Yet chumps on here like you are scared Conor's left is too risky at -450 lmao

I think Conor is going to lose. Local radio host today was telling people to bet the legal max on Floyd and that he plans to drop 5 figures on Floyd that it's the most guaranteed free money he has seen in years . Yet chumps on here like you are scared Conor's left is too risky at -450 lmao
If local radio host said so I'd best go mortgage my house then, windowlicker.

So to prove to you...a random nobody on a boxing forum...that i am confident Floyd will win...i should go bet on it? Gotcha!

Why does it reminds me of something at 2:36 of this video?

giphy.gif

Yeah nobody's gotta be a sports bettor to have their opinions respected. A lot of ppl don't like gambling, believe it or not, andd unless youre introduced to it when you're fairly young, it's not exactly the most popular hobby in the world.

Like the great Doug Stanhope said : "Everyone has their stupid." Some ppl collect comic books, some ppl like to go to the opera and shit, some ppl like taking ballroom dancing or some stupid shit like that others like to throw money on sports. It's all stupid at the end of the day and it shouldn't have any affect on a poster's opinions whether they happen to be degenerate sports betting boxing fans, or comic book collecting boxing fans, or cheap dudes who save all their money and dont tip for shit boxing fans.

If you know your stuff then the respect is there no matter what "stupid" you happen to have as a big hobby in your life.

I talk betting all the time and I feel kind of like an asshole at times b/c I usually just naturally bring it up in the boxing forum b/c my stupid hobby happens to be throwing money on sporting events.

Then I realize, "oh wait not everyone's a degenerate like me, they know just as much and don't want to be betting their money on such things. They probably don't give af about the betting part of my posts, b/c they dont give af about gambling as much as me and my degenerate brethren."

Not everyone wants to take days out of their life to send cc numbers to offshore books, or be wiring money to random Costa Ricans w/ 6 different names. I ain't judgin bruvs, and if I don't, considering I'm the self proclaimed best poster in the boxing forum like 3 years running now, neither should you.

People who don't gamble use it as a weapon saying you don't believe your opinions or that it shows how likely the "experts" think the fight will turn out. They set the lines at a place they think hey make money.

I know who gambles round here and who doesn't, I don't mind people saying I've put x on this fight before it happens, I find it suspicious when people say I just made 10 bazillion on an upset.

Putting your life savings on anything would be the most monumentally stupid thing you could do which doesn't involve deliberately killing yourself.

This should be over by the 27th.

And blunts opinions suck donkey balls.

<{cum@me}>

People who don't gamble use it as a weapon saying you don't believe your opinions or that it shows how likely the "experts" think the fight will turn out. They set the lines at a place they think hey make money.

I know who gambles round here and who doesn't, I don't mind people saying I've put x on this fight before it happens, I find it suspicious when people say I just made 10 bazillion on an upset.

Putting your life savings on anything would be the most monumentally stupid thing you could do which doesn't involve deliberately killing yourself.

This should be over by the 27th.

And blunts opinions suck donkey balls.

<{cum@me}>

That's not very PC of you bro. One of the best South park characters they've had ever imo, btw.

And yeah that's a cardinal sin in betting circles, :eek::eek::eek:s worry about br size, real bettors respect guys who make bets on the record before the fact, not brag after, and if you're allowed to brag, it's b/c you put money on the outcome BEFORE the fight or whatever happens, not waltz in after the fact and say you were calling that the whole time type of stuff. Am I being a know it all asshole again? I can't tell anymore.

That's not very PC of you bro. One of the best South park characters they've had ever imo, btw.

And yeah that's a cardinal sin in betting circles, :eek::eek::eek:s worry about br size, real bettors respect guys who make bets on the record before the fact, not brag after, and if you're allowed to brag, it's b/c you put money on the outcome BEFORE the fight or whatever happens, not waltz in after the fact and say you were calling that the whole time type of stuff. Am I being a know it all asshole again? I can't tell anymore.
No man, couldn't resist that South Park gif, apologies. You can only say you called it if you actually did. And if you feel the need to brag to a bunch of people you never met it's sad really.

No man, couldn't resist that South Park gif, apologies. You can only say you called it if you actually did. And if you feel the need to brag to a bunch of people you never met it's sad really.
no need for apologies bruv, you know that I know that you know that I know, it's all in good fun. South Park one of the best shows of all time. Agree fully with what you're saying.

That's such a cop out there are plenty legit online betting sites these days. Again, I'm repeating myself. You and others say it's no risk for Floyd but when it comes down to it you say there is risk and are scared to bet.

So where is your massive Conor bet then? He is a big enough underdog that you can make big $. Stop talking sh1t and back your man.

i still can't believe this retarded shit is happening.

So where is your massive Conor bet then? He is a big enough underdog that you can make big $. Stop talking sh1t and back your man.

Lol, Bonos just flipped that argument on its ear like when you do when you're trying to stop spooning your girl while she's sleeping. (The secret is have two blankets, I hate when chicks try to keep me close by cocooning me and my every move with a tightly wound shared blanket. Ain't getting away with that shit with the double blankey technique, unless I want it to happen). I heard a lot of the Euros already have this figured out. You savvy bastards could've helped us Murricans out sooner.

TELL ME YOU LOVE ME BACK, @mozfonky ! I have an innate need to have respect from an Injun considering what my white ancestors did to you guys. Also I just love you in general. No homo?

ok buddy, not in a gay way

Back