Mcgregor would destroy Kevin Lee

This is why he was fed to Khabib. A kicker that doesn't fight going backwards is a mouth watering match up for a grappler that fights with maximum pressure. The UFC then fed him to Lee. People don't seem to understand that the UFC is a promotion, not a league. Khabib was fed Johnson who was 1-5 in his last 6 and Barboza to accomplish their goal. They now have a Khabib that headlines events and has a rabid fanbase on the hype train. Both Conor and dan Hardy didn't have to face a wrestler on the way to a title shot (Conor faced one on last minute replacement in his title fight). The UFC knows what they're doing

Khabib is a far superior grappler to Conor and Conor doesn't have the gas tank to take a 3 round pounding and then be dangerous in the championship rounds. That said. Conor can fight going backwards and has lethal counter punching. If Khabib wants to charge forward like vs all his other opponents, he is going to have a left from hell aimed at that chin
But he’s the best striker, the best striker the best striker. madness, and everyone has been perpetuating the bull shit about barboza on sherdog for years.

Lee easily TDs him and chokes him out. Conor has long limbs, too relaxed there, he can't hang on the floor, he will be demolished.

I think you’re wrong. Lee can easily negate khabibs wrestling and outstrike khabib. Khabib has some of the worst striking fundamentals/defense since Cindy dandois, and lee is his checkmate. That would put Conor in a position to face lee and ktfo him

Lee couldn't even make non championship weight this time, and almost failed to make weight last time due to the stress of title fight giving him staph. The UFC wouldn't put him against Khabib in a title fight unless if it's a short notice replacement, and Kevin Lee sure as hell ain't making weight on short notice, so that's a completely moot point.

"Top guy" Eddie Alvarez got destroyed.

"Top guy" RDA got so scared he pulled out.

"Top guy" Jose Aldo got mentally crippled and physically destroyed.

Kevin Lee can't even beat a scale and got staph from the pressure of fighting Ferguson. Commission shouldn't even be able to sanction him vs. McGregor because it would not be remotely fair. Ferguson would get PTSD.

lol I never said anyone was scared. Conor is the one that left his belt rather than fight the top guys at LW. The laughable part about all of this is that Conor refused to defend his own belt but when a smaller guy in the division below needed a fight he was ready to go.

Hahaha why are you not ripping him for that? If it were anyone else at LW you would be ripping them. At least Lee is fighting the best.

Fight would only happen if McNuggets caught Lee on the street and had 20 guys to help him. Burger King chicken does not take 1 on 1 cage fights.

Here is your "destroyer."

lol I never said anyone was scared. Conor is the one that left his belt rather than fight the top guys at LW. The laughable part about all of this is that Conor refused to defend his own belt but when a smaller guy in the division below needed a fight he was ready to go.

He only "left" his belt to fight the biggest challenge in his life: going against the P4P greatest boxer of his generation while being 0-0 in boxing. That's 10x the task compared to any matchup he has in MMA, and the only reason he was able to do it in the first place was by beating the shit out of the actual reigning LW champion after the previous one pulled out against him.

Hahaha why are you not ripping him for that? If it were anyone else at LW you would be ripping them. At least Lee is fighting the best.

Why would I want to rip on a prize fighter for taking on the biggest challenge of his career for the biggest payday? That's literally what prize fighting is all about: biggest fight for biggest paydays. Conor has made the UFC more money than the rest of LW and FW divisions combined for years, he can sit out however long he wants because he's earned it. If you ran a company and one employee makes you 10x more money than the rest of the company, you'd let him do whatever the fuck he wants too.

He only "left" his belt to fight the biggest challenge in his life: going against the P4P greatest boxer of his generation while being 0-0 in boxing. That's 10x the task compared to any matchup he has in MMA, and the only reason he was able to do it in the first place was by beating the shit out of the actual reigning LW champion after the previous one pulled out against him.

Why would I want to rip on a prize fighter for taking on the biggest challenge of his career for the biggest payday? That's literally what prize fighting is all about: biggest fight for biggest paydays. Conor has made the UFC more money than the rest of LW and FW divisions combined for years, he can sit out however long he wants because he's earned it. If you ran a company and one employee makes you 10x more money than the rest of the company, you'd let him do whatever the fuck he wants too.

Yeah no. He was just stripped of his belt 9 months after his fight with Mayweather. He refused to defend his title against Tony or khabib but he is game to fight smaller guys.

He can do whatever he wants to do but he will never be considered a great. Khabib only needs to defend the belt one time and he will have accomplished more than Conor.

Yeah no. He was just stripped of his belt 9 months after his fight with Mayweather. He refused to defend his title against Tony or khabib but he is game to fight smaller guys.

McGregor was gaming fighting RDA and Alvarez, both LW champions. You are delusional. He already wrecked one LW champion and got the other to pull out against him, fighting more LWs is not a big enough challenge for him, fighting the P4P boxing great with 49-0 record is 100x bigger challenge than him fighting anyone in MMA, and Conor had the balls to do that.

He can do whatever he wants to do but he will never be considered a great. Khabib only needs to defend the belt one time and he will have accomplished more than Conor.

Conor is already considered one of the GOATs by the majority of casual fans, who outnumber hardcores 50 to 1. The minority opinions of you and your 6 hardcore buddies are less than worthless. That's the great thing about democracy: if the majority says it's so, then it is so.

Not the biggest Conor fan as of late, but he would definitely KO Lee stiff.

This is why he was fed to Khabib. A kicker that doesn't fight going backwards is a mouth watering match up for a grappler that fights with maximum pressure. The UFC then fed him to Lee. People don't seem to understand that the UFC is a promotion, not a league. Khabib was fed Johnson who was 1-5 in his last 6 and Barboza to accomplish their goal. They now have a Khabib that headlines events and has a rabid fanbase on the hype train. Both Conor and dan Hardy didn't have to face a wrestler on the way to a title shot (Conor faced one on last minute replacement in his title fight). The UFC knows what they're doing

Khabib is a far superior grappler to Conor and Conor doesn't have the gas tank to take a 3 round pounding and then be dangerous in the championship rounds. That said. Conor can fight going backwards and has lethal counter punching. If Khabib wants to charge forward like vs all his other opponents, he is going to have a left from hell aimed at that chin
To be fair to the UFC both MJ and Barboza were ranked and Barboza had some momentum going into the Khabib fight. Also both guys have good TDD for the most part. Actually I think MJ is particularly good against wrestlers but still got run over. His weakness is more against guy with good hands like Diaz.

But yeah as a guy on the Khabib train I don't want to pretend that just because he beat Barboza and MJ he's going to run over the rest of the division. I wold favor him against Lee but I think Lee would be a tougher fight for Khabib than either MJ or Barboza.

Maybe, Lee is kind of chinny. What Makes Mcgregor interesting is that you never know what will happen in these kinds of matchups. Lee could take him down and smash him or Mcgregor could completely embarrass and tko Lee like he did to Eddie Alvarez.

McGregor was gaming fighting RDA and Alvarez, both LW champions. You are delusional. He already wrecked one LW champion and got the other to pull out against him, fighting more LWs is not a big enough challenge for him, fighting the P4P boxing great with 49-0 record is 100x bigger challenge than him fighting anyone in MMA, and Conor had the balls to do that.

Conor is already considered one of the GOATs by the majority of casual fans, who outnumber hardcores 50 to 1. The minority opinions of you and your 6 hardcore buddies are less than worthless. That's the great thing about democracy: if the majority says it's so, then it is so.

Lol Conor is not even in the same league as the greats.

Here is what Conor will have to do to be considered an all time great. He will have to defend his belt against the top guys. Not only will he have to defend he will have own LW for 7-10 years. We don’t even know how good he is because he is careful about who he fights.

Finally, can you name a single “GOAT” that got stripped because they would not defend against the best? lol I can’t the greats care about proving they were the best.

Conor is a good fighter but he is mainly a reality tv star.

100% Lee will do the chicken dance when McGregor touches him on the chin. The difference is Conor won't go full retard like Barboza and go for TD. 1st round KTFO.

Fight will never happen though because Lee will never get to a position of relevance against Conor, and even if he did (he won't), the stress of the promotional tour, Conor's mind fuck and gravity of the fight will cripple him mentally and make his staph infection breakout all over his body and he would be ineligible to fight.
Yeah, you need a reminder: go watch. Conor's fight with Chad. That should open your eyes.

Lee deserves a severe beat down from Conor after being exposed as a racist.

kevin lee would secure the takedown early in the fight and he will DESTROY him in the first round. I don't think he gets out alive. if for some miracle he does, there's always teh second round. and the third, fourth.....

not to say that he would already be gassed in the end of the first due to so much punishment. for me he gives out his neck in the first

Pretty much

conor222_2810198al.jpg

You can shoop lees head instead of nate

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

Conor would quit in 2 minutes after Kevin bashes his face in with brutal GnP.

Like when conor quit in that 5 round war against Nate? Oh wait...He didn't quit, he out battled a triathlete. I just love how the haters always try and de value conor's legit skills as a world class champion...the guy has literally never lost in the ufc, under 170lbs...not only that, he has destroyed everyone under 170lbs...

Conor fights the little guys. He left his belt at LW because he didn’t want to fight Tony or Khabib.

What makes you think he would risk a fight with Lee?
Well, Lee gets dropped or rocked by almost everyone he fights. Conor just has to evade the takedown long enough to tap his chin one time.

A few thoughts

1) Highly doubt Conor will fight more than maybe one more time and it will not be against Lee
2) Other that the Aldo fight Conor has never shown 1 punch KO power
3) Conor can fight going backwards and will do some damage but at some point would have to rely on his TDD which I don't think is good enough keep him off his back.
4) I don't think any fighter can absorb as much damage as Barboza did in his last 2 fights.. Any other fighter would have been finished.

Back