MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'd think most hardcore mma fans would root for Conor to represent well, even if they do think the fight is a cash grab.

You're really gonna tell me you wouldn't find some satisfaction in a competitor from your cherished sport beating up an arrogant, un-funny, women beater at his own sport of boxing.. BOXING the one sport that historically has been held over mma's head as some sort of superior athletic competition.

If Conor really butt hurt some of you guys that bad with the way he took over the fight game, then so be it.

move your thread bruh @Peteyandjia

tenor.gif

Can Conor shock the world? He's going to have try hard to convince the public so they can buy the ppv. I'm rooting for the major under dog here...

not a Conor fan, but in this case i'm going with him

It Conor glances but one glove, his fame will be far elevated above.

I generally root against Conor... and I'm pretty sure Floyd will kick his ass.

But I've been wanting to see Floyd lose since before I ever heard of Conor Mcgregor.

As an Italian and an old school boxing fan, it's going to be a bit of a hard pill to swallow to see Floyd beat Marciano's streak against a guy with a 0-0 boxing record.

Would be hilarious to see him lose that.

The other side of it, of course, will be that this place will be unbearable for at least 6 months.

I generally root against Conor... and I'm pretty sure Floyd will kick his ass.

But I've been wanting to see Floyd lose since before I ever heard of Conor Mcgregor.

As an Italian and an old school boxing fan, it's going to be a bit of a hard pill to swallow to see Floyd beat Marciano's streak against a guy with a 0-0 boxing record.

Would be hilarious to see him lose that.

The other side of it, of course, will be that this place will be unbearable for at least 6 months.
6 months? I'm a more quiet Conor fan but if he knocks Mayweather out I will go nuts

voted Conor

huge fan of Mayweather, have studied his footage religiously... original boxing-crossover fan... but years of MMA vs Boxing later, and some 20k posts here and about 10k posts on my original mma forum... gotta vote Conor else it would just be hypocritical

I want Conor to win, he represents my brothers here in UFC discussion forum.

Still think Floyd will embarrass him.

"I've always like floyd so of course I'm going for him" - every Conor hater now as they start watching boxing for the first time.

You disappoint me @Drake dont think I didn't notice you in the sea of imbecile's like @paynebringer

"I've always like floyd so of course I'm going for him" - every Conor hater now as they start watching boxing for the first time.

You disappoint me @Drake dont think I didn't notice you in the sea of imbecile's like @paynebringer

86KZ6_s-200x150.gif
The power of payne dismissing you from your own Conor land forum

<DisgustingHHH>

I always root for the underdog. Satisfying seeing doubters proven wrong

Conor...duh. Only some insane Conor hating MMA hating UFC loathing Boxing ultimate fanboy on this forum would vote Mayweather over McGregor.

I dont get how anyone can be an MMA fan, know what Sherdog.com is, and not root for Conor in this fight. Mayweather is a wife beater and Conor is not only the face of our sport, but is a loyal family man that has the ultimate rags to riches story. I get you not liking Conor's fight promo/antics pre fight, but to not root for him, the biggest underdog of all time, against the most impossible opponent to beat, an opponent that is a true douche, just makes no sense.
<Goldie11>

McGregor purely because of the absolute hysteria that would ensue.

Back