MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, I want a handjob from an Amazonian giantess, but...

Conor

All the votes rooting for floyd.. Lol! Haters detected

An MMA forum MMA fighter up against a boxer that even most boxing fans hope loses each fight.

But of course 40% or Shertards hope the boxer will win......

Mayweather. Not even a discussion.

When Toney fought Randy, I cheered for Randy despite never being a big fan. The arrogance to think you can simply switch sports an compete with a GOAT is ludicrous.

Mayweather based soley on how it will effect my experience ob sherdog.

A Conor win would make this place unfucking bareable

Hoping for a Mcgregor shock the world upset over that women beater. But I doubt this fight lives up to the hype.

@Kung Fu Tze you should know by now I got luv 4u but we at the fork in the road here.
Gy0e_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
As my Aunt Nelda use to say (RIP) "Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it"...

Those who were not Mayweather fans before this fight was announced and are not hoping for Conor are either so simple they should get a medal for using a keyboard or are so filled with hate that Conor owns their soul. There is no other rational explanation without delving into delusion.

If Conor were to win Mayweather fight, it would likely be the biggest single accomplishment in all of combat sports in recorded history. It would also be up there in the biggest accomplishments in all of sports history. Decades from now, you would be telling people where you were when this took place no matter how much you hate the fight or Conor. We may never have the possibility of witnessing anything even close to Conor beating Mayweather in our lives.

I don't know what else to say besides I pity some of you fucks.

i hate the whole thing. i'm trying to find a way for it all to turn out horribly for everyone concerned, without sounding like a sociopath

ok so i guess im rooting for conor to test positive for cocaine and floyd to test positive for dickpills, and dana gets arrested for tax fraud or something. yeah i'd root for that

How many more NOT MMA RELATED threads are we going to get in the Heavies until this thing happens?

Max Kellerman was just on ESPN saying McGregor will not land 1 punch

How delusional and elitist is that?

realistically there's a better chance of him not landing a single punch than there is of him winning

I hope all day that Connor catches Floyd with a big punch and puts him away... but come on... Floyd is going to school him.,,, and put Connor away in the 4-6 round.

Mayweather. Not even a discussion.

The arrogance to think you can simply switch sports an compete with a GOAT is ludicrous.

4QxR6_s-200x150.gif
Boggles the mind but the more they talk about it the more I get excited about the old school schooling Conor's gonna get, "Hey" @BC take notes Floyd gonna prove what us old fit dudes can do...

Its a giant mismatch in Floyd's favor but Conor's not complaining because he's going to really get paid. They got the match scheduled so quickly so that the general public who could be fooled into paying for the ppv don't get a chance to realize the mismatch this is going to be.

Back