McGregor supposedly "out" until April now.

Yep.Ref breaks it up when two fighters clinch. While in MMA you can hold your opponent in the cage for like 2 minutes while doing nothing.
*waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh* mommy help he won't let me up *waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh*

bbEq_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
I see two men fighting on the ground where most real fights end up street/ring and I see two men performing the sweet science of boxing, boxing/fighting there's a slight difference their common thread striking with hands, after that it's all fighting hands, feet, knees, etc...

You don’t understand “tougher fight” and “fight with more variables of attack” and your bold text just makes you look even more idiotic haha it is what it is man

LOL yeah because the goal is to be the best damn street fighter in the world haha. When TJ or Stipe is training their ass off, they arn't thinking of being the UFC champ. He is training to kick some ass in a real fight on the streets
derp i like two trein combat sports but derp i dun care t00 much abutt combat
derpppppppppppppppppppppppp

By that logic arm wrestling is equivalent to boxing in terms of fighting.

Last edited:
You don’t understand “tougher fight” and “fight with more variables of attack” and your bold text just makes you look even more idiotic haha it is what it is man
By that logic slap fighting is a tougher fight than boxing.

Last edited:
The limited number of options cause it to be much more dangerous. No lengthy clinching to avoid too much damage, standing 8 counts, bigger gloves to prolong the violence. I know it makes MMa fanboys feel good about their sport that it's a "real fight", but make no mistake boxing is a more brutal fight that is very "real".

Real fighting includes;

Sucker punches
Biting
Eye gouging
Fish hooking
Head stomping
Stabbing
Being hit with bottles, chairs
Multiple attackers vs one

I have no idea why you bringing up all that ^^^ that crap we talking a civilized form of combat with boxing/mma with rulez and respect and even with all the rulez mma is still a truer form of combat than boxing both require just as much skill, training, and natural skill to perform...

Now just repeating yourself we've been through this maybe you need some breast milk and a nap, then come back and try again Jan? Don't get upset now but you sound tired & cranky, hating on me because I got style...

Now just repeating yourself we've been through this maybe you need some breast milk and a nap, then come back and try again Jan? Don't get upset now but you sound tired & cranky, hating on me because I got style...

Lol 2/10 reply at best

He can't beat Ferguson. He is not some little guy with no reach. McGgregor's probably trying to annoy the shit out of Ferguson by stalling the fight. It's gonna make Ferguson overthink. Conor is the master when it comes to things like that. He needs those tactics because he is not good enough to just fight fair and square. We are talking about a guy who almost killed himself so he could fight in Featherweight and duck all the good LWs.

Back