McGregor supposedly "out" until April now.

So a healthy champ doesn’t fight or defend for a year and a half? Just strip him ffs. Then he can come back whenever he wants, or not at all, and not stall another division.

Tony just fought

With or without Conor the next LW title fight isn't happening anytime soon, cry babies
LMAO, this is bad logic...if Connor was a fighting champ like he should be and said he would be, he and Tony would have just fought instead of fucking unproven Kevin Lee getting an interim title shot.

That picture is from when they were babies in UFC like 2013

April will turn into July international fight week. Defend will turn into Oscar.

This clown will never defend.

I have no idea why you bringing up all that ^^^ that crap we talking a civilized form of combat with boxing/mma with rulez and respect and even with all the rulez mma is still a truer form of combat than boxing both require just as much skill, training, and natural skill to perform...
MMA is more realistic than proper boxing in a "Real" fight but far far from an actual real fight.That's what i meant there.

Boxing limited options make it far more brutal like i said. You are getting hit by people specialized in punching non-stop. Foot work is also complex and very tiring.

The reason i posted that ground game pic was a respond to the dude who said Boxing is light years away from fighting.Not freaking true at all.In most street fights dudes are throwing fists at each other. You'll get the occasional power bomb on the schoolyard, but for the most part, these "real" fights are strictly boxing. One dude takes the other dude down and everyone gathered around usually tells them stand up and stop fighting like pussies.

There's something particularly frightening in a boxing match when one fighter is clearly outclassed. Or when one fighter completely runs out of gas. In MMA, if your striking isn't as good, there are a number of things you can do to either stall or try to get your opponent into your grappling/jiu jitsu world.

In boxing, there's absolutely nowhere to go and you're gonna take a beating. You're in there and you realize your hands aren't nearly good enough.Floyd/Gatti comes to mind as a scary fight. You typically don't think of scary when you think of Floyd, but no other way to describe what Gatti must have been feeling.

So a healthy champ doesn’t fight or defend for a year and a half? Just strip him ffs. Then he can come back whenever he wants, or not at all, and not stall another division.
The ultimate decision maker is the UFC, they could still genrate some hype, and make the LW division go on. by making Thony defend his interim belt?

Most of us still REALLY wanna see Khabib vs Tony.
That something for UFC 219

Unless he finds a way to stabilize or adapt to his success, it appears Guys gonna be a30/30 story, more compelling than jones.

We'll see.

Just strip this entitled idiot. He's not even a fighter anymore but the Irish Kardashian.

Give him a "reality" show and let him fight refs, swimmers, WWE guys. boxers whatever - I'm sure it would be highest rated show of all time.
#1 POST IN 2017

Is this with the same meaning ?
McGregor supposedly "out" until April now
and
McGregor supposedly "out" now until April

The ultimate decision maker is the UFC, they could still genrate some hype, and make the LW division go on. by making Thony defend his interim belt?

Most of us still REALLY wanna see Khabib vs Tony.
That something for UFC 219
219 is like 6 weeks away, seems highly unlikely Conor is fighting this year. I doubt the UFC will strip him again, but they should. It's been over a year, since he's even fought in UFC, let alone defended that belt. Khabib is fighting barboza on 219, so looks like Ferguson will only get 1 fight in the entire year.

Either way, they gotta strip him if he doesn't have a fight booked by end of the year.

Is this with the same meaning ?
McGregor supposedly "out" until April now
and
McGregor supposedly "out" now until April
yup, they both mean he's still not gonna defend his fucking belt.

219 is like 6 weeks away, seems highly unlikely Conor is fighting this year. I doubt the UFC will strip him again, but they should. It's been over a year, since he's even fought in UFC, let alone defended that belt. Khabib is fighting barboza on 219, so looks like Ferguson will only get 1 fight in the entire year.

Either way, they gotta strip him if he doesn't have a fight booked by end of the year.
they will wait longer until they give him a "strip deadline date" to conor.

Back