McGregor supposedly "out" until April now.

I'm supposedly supposed to care what this ducking douchebag does but I don't.

Just do what I do. Block Conor out of your mind and recognize Tony as the true LW champ...

Conor's got the entire game wrapped around his little finger

He needs his rest he has a massive hangover.

is it a coincidence ramadan begins in may?

What are you suggesting?

hes prepping to duck khabib by sitting out until khabib cant fight. we dont know what will happen with the interim belt in the time between then and now.

If this is the case, it is time to strip him of the belt and make Tony the true champ since he is actually willing to defend the belt.

Just strip this entitled idiot. He's not even a fighter anymore but the Irish Kardashian.

Give him a "reality" show and let him fight refs, swimmers, WWE guys. boxers whatever - I'm sure it would be highest rated show of all time.

hes prepping to duck khabib by sitting out until khabib cant fight. we dont know what will happen with the interim belt in the time between then and now.

You can’t “duck” someone who has missed weight twice and hasn’t fought since he last missed weight

Just strip this entitled idiot. He's not even a fighter anymore but the Irish Kardashian.

Give him a "reality" show and let him fight refs, swimmers, WWE guys. boxers whatever - I'm sure it would be highest rated show of all time.

I can tell you are triggered but honestly you should trademark this idea because it would probably make a lot of money

Tony just fought
Khabib booked
Edson booked
Gaethje booked
Eddie booked
Whole top 5 booked or just fought

With or without Conor the next LW title fight isn't happening anytime soon, cry babies

I'm supposedly supposed to care what this ducking douchebag does but I don't.

Yes you do, you are triggered

You thought Mendes would beat him, you thought Aldo would beat him, you thought he was gonna lose 3 in a row after Nate beat him and now you will cry that he’s “ducking” someone until he beats Khabib,Tony, GSP, Max again or anyone that could potentially beat him because his success has you TRIGGERED

Probably longer.

Dude isn’t just gonna quickly go from getting Floyd money to going back to UFC couch coins in a few months. He has to come to terms with that fact before he fights some guy named Tony for barely a fraction of his last pay day.

Doesn't change the fact that he is not defending.
But it does make stripping him right now pointless
It won't change anything
We aren't getting a LW title fight until March/April (at the earliest) either way.

Back