McGregor supposedly "out" until April now.

bbEq_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
I see two men fighting on the ground where most real fights end up street/ring and I see two men performing the sweet science of boxing, boxing/fighting there's a slight difference their common thread striking with hands, after that it's all fighting hands, feet, knees, etc...
Boxing is a form of fighting. so is mma. so is judo, so is greco. sure they have rules in competition cause their sports orientated. All of them have techniques that aren't allowed in their respective sports. You can't even kick a downed opponent in MMA.It is not true fighting either by that logic.

Boxing is a piece of fighting. so is mma. so is judo, so is greco. sure they have rules in competition cause their sports orientated. All of them have techniques that aren't allowed in their respective sports. You can't even kick a downed opponent in MMA.It is not true fighting either by that logic.
Hence why MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing.

You answer your own questions, you just don't (want to?) realize it.

LOL

Did you even watch the video?

Mercer (your piece of evidence) straight up says there is more to fighting than boxing.

P.S. It proves that you are under the delusion that boxing = fighting
You are the most desperate Conor fan left here. Worse than notorious moron. Congratulations. Youve won biggest loser.

You answer your own questions, you just don't (want to?) realize it.
I'm just saying boxing is just a part of fighting just like MMA.You can't even kick a downed opponent in MMA.It's not true fighting either then.Reading comprehension is important.

I'm just saying boxing is just a part of fighting just like MMA.You can't even kick a downed opponent in MMA.It's not true fighting either then.Reading comprehension is important.
And you can't even kick a standing opponent in boxing. Reading comprehension is important.

MMA encompasses boxing. There is no way around that fact.

MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing.

Boxing is a form of fighting. so is mma. so is judo, so is greco. sure they have rules in competition cause their sports orientated. All of them have techniques that aren't allowed in their respective sports. You can't even kick a downed opponent in MMA.It is not true fighting either by that logic.

Lets not try and confuse the argument nobody is discounting boxing it's just a more restrictive form of fighting solely locked to striking with hands alone. Mma brings in more body parts into play both should have rules to ensure the safety of the fighter. I like both sports but for my viewing pleasure I'm more tuned to fighting.

In a everyday situation two guys/girlz square off in a boxing stance after that 1st punch is thrown someone is grabbing someone and you'll have two guys/girlz on the floor fighting, that's just truth man...

Last edited:
There is a difference between boxing and clinching every second. Try again.
There is a difference between holding your opponent in the cage like 3 minutes and clinching your opponent for 1 or 2 seconds and breaking up.

whats wrong can't find anymore midgets for conor to beat?

There is a difference between holding your opponent in the cage like 3 minutes and clinching your opponent for 1 or 2 seconds and breaking up.
Yeah...it's called the referee

P.S. Don't duck this post:

And you can't even kick a standing opponent in boxing. Reading comprehension is important.

MMA encompasses boxing. There is no way around that fact.

MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing.

Lets not try and confuse the argument nobody is discounting boxing it's just a more restrictive form of fighting solely locked to striking with hands alone. Mma brings in more body parts into play both should have rules to ensure the safety of the fighter. I like both sports but for my viewing pleasure I'm more tuned to fighting.

In a everyday situation two guys square off in a boxing after that 1st punch is thrown someone is grabbing someone and you'll have two guys/girlz on the floor fighting, that's just truth man...
The limited number of options cause it to be much more dangerous. No lengthy clinching to avoid too much damage, standing 8 counts, bigger gloves to prolong the violence. I know it makes MMa fanboys feel good about their sport that it's a "real fight", but make no mistake boxing is a more brutal fight that is very "real".

Real fighting includes;

Sucker punches
Biting
Eye gouging
Fish hooking
Head stomping
Stabbing
Being hit with bottles, chairs
Multiple attackers vs one

Yeah...it's called the referee

P.S. Don't duck this post:
Yep.Ref breaks it up when two fighters clinch. While in MMA you can hold your opponent in the cage for like 2 minutes while doing nothing.

The limited number of options cause it to be much more dangerous. No lengthy clinching to avoid too much damage, standing 8 counts, bigger gloves to prolong the violence. I know it makes MMa fanboys feel good about their sport that it's a "real fight", but make no mistake boxing is a more brutal fight that is very "real".

Real fighting includes;

Sucker punches
Biting
Eye gouging
Fish hooking
Head stomping
Stabbing
Being hit with bottles, chairs
Multiple attackers vs one
Don't forget the atomic bomb

LOL yeah because the goal is to be the best damn street fighter in the world haha. When TJ or Stipe is training their ass off, they arn't thinking of being the UFC champ. They are training to kick some ass in a real fight on the streets

Back