Mayonaisse in chili?

I won a chili contest using coffee and beer as my secret ingredients. Sour cream is pretty common, so I'm not shocked mayo would work.

That's food poisoning waiting to happen. Mayonnaise @ 40-140F = Septic.

You can make mayo with any oil.

It's just food I don't understand how it's disgusting. True story, I used to think alot of foods were gross. After years of cooking for a living I like just about everything. Snap out of it, it's a childish trait to have.

<PlusJuan>

Mayonaise, no. But the last time I made chilli I put Carolina Reaper sauce and apples in it. Turned out the best chilli I've ever made. If you could handle the heat, I mean. The Reaper is the hottest pepper on the planet, but it's actually got good flavor if you don't over do it.

I am all about Dukes mayo but I draw the line on that

I do however put sour cream and cheese in it and enjoy a tasty meal

I've had mayo that was sour and tasted like pickle, so if that's your only mayo experience, I can understand if you're traumatized, but that's not normal mayo. Also, Japanese mayo is known to taste like nasty wasabi.

Does it taste good?

I've heard of weirder shit. Some white people use mayonnaise as an ingredient in cakes. Truly nauseating.

Mayo isn't good for anything except sandwiches. Even then, aioli is much better.

my grandmother wouldnt eat cows because of how useful they were to her family growing up. if she accidentally ate a dish with beef in it, she would gag[/QUOTE]

Lady i work with doesnt eat any bird. Everything else just not birds like chicken or turkey. Not sure why but idnever heard of that before

Helmans mayonnaise goes with nearly everything. I just had peanut butter toast with mayo instead of butter.

Back