Mayonaisse in chili?

I love mayo but I'll pass on putting it in chili

Anyone else read the title as mayonnaise and chill?

Wtf mayo sucks

I add Cocoa powder to my chili and it's amazing.

And...

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, NEVER CHANGE YOUR AVATAR!

It ALWAYS makes me smile/laugh! :)

sure it can be made with any oil, but it's made with vegetable oil.

nah its not childish. i have a taste for things i like and i dont like chef. some people dont like cilantro. some people dont like beef. and theres nothing wrong w that.
Cilantro is one of the few things that certain people actually have a genetic disposition that effects their taste buds.

Meat I can understand if you don't want to eat it.. and I guess I can understand if eating animals is gross.

But saying something is gross because there's mayo in it. I just don't like words "disgusting" and "gross" when talking about food. especially if i made it. How about, "I don't care for it".

Cilantro is one of the few things that certain people actually have a genetic disposition that effects their taste buds.

Meat I can understand if you don't want to eat it.. and I guess I can understand if eating animals is gross.

But saying something is gross because there's mayo in it. I just don't like words "disgusting" and "gross" when talking about food. especially if i made it. How about, "I don't care for it".
exactly. people have different tastes.
mayo is gross.

okp66FD.gif
my grandmother wouldnt eat cows because of how useful they were to her family growing up. if she accidentally ate a dish with beef in it, she would gag

mayo is gross
Whatever man. Keep eating like a toddler. It's not gross it's food

I don't eat mayo out of the jar or anything, I don't even particularly care for it as a condiment. It's not "gross", you just don't like it. Life without ranch, blue cheese, potatoe salad, pimento cheese, chicken salad, egg salad...... to each their own.

I love mayonnaise, but as a chili ingredient...?!

Crème fraîche > sour cream >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mayonnaise

I'm gonna guess that popular diner chain was owned by white people

Are you kidding ? If there's any condiments the brothers love its freaking mayo. I worked at a steak and cheese place in the mall in the high school , and a 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mayo on an 8 inch sub seemed to be the sweet spot. That , and " red soda no ice " .

I'm not judging , I like a little mayo too , but it was an almost universal truism.

Whatever man. Keep eating like a toddler. It's not gross it's food

I don't eat mayo out of the jar or anything, I don't even particularly care for it as a condiment. It's not "gross", you just don't like it. Life without ranch, blue cheese, potatoe salad, pimento cheese, chicken salad, egg salad...... to each their own.
like i said, i eat all those things.
i still think mayo is gross.
just like someone with a genetic predisposition for cilantro to taste like soap would think it's gross.

this idea in your mind that food can't be gross couldnt be more wrong. we have a gag reflex for a reason

mayo is gross.

my grandmother wouldnt eat cows because of how useful they were to her family growing up. if she accidentally ate a dish with beef in it, she would gag

That is completely understandable, but it wasn't the taste that turned her off. The taste is delicious.

Most of my Jew friends eat pork, and I forgot one of them kept Kosher and I served them a burger with chopped bacon in the patty. They said it was the most delicious burger they ever had.

Everyone knows that beef and pork are delicious, some might just have moral obligations to avoid it.

like i said, i eat all those things.
i still think mayo is gross.
just like someone with a genetic predisposition for cilantro to taste like soap would think it's gross.

this idea in your mind that food can't be gross couldnt be more wrong. we have a gag reflex for a reason

What he means is that you are presenting your subjective preference as if it were an objective fact. Lots of people do it , religious wackos , racist , homophobes , bigots , extremely picky eaters ECT ECT. Pretty much the whole world actually. Long story short , he's right and mayo is neither gross or delicious , it just is and you have an opinion about it .......the end.

What he means is that you are presenting your subjective preference as if it were an objective fact. Lots of people do it , religious wackos , racist , homophobes , bigots , extremely picky eaters ECT ECT. Pretty much the whole world actually. Long story short , he's right and mayo is neither gross or delicious , it just is and you have an opinion about it .......the end.
i guess stating whether you like food or not is off limits because 'it just is.'

lol no. if you read someones statement about their food preferences and dont automatically understand that its an opinion, that's your bad.

i guess stating whether you like food or not is off limits because 'it just is.'

lol no. if you read someones statement about their food preferences and dont automatically understand that its an opinion, that's your bad.

Nope, " I don't like it " is one thing , you go off the rails when you start trying argue the point , just like every other self centric dickhead in the world.

Why don't you tell me why blue is the most bestest in the world color while youre at it.

Nope, " I don't like it " is one thing , you go off the rails when you start trying argue the point , just like every other self centric dickhead in the world.

Why don't you tell me why blue is the most bestest in the world color while youre at it.
how bout you read my posts before you comment? nowhere was i trying to convince anyone else that mayo tastes like shit.

"im one of those people [that hates mayo], but i do certainly eat things that have mayo in it and enjoy it. unadulterated mayo though disgusts me. yuh its egg whties and vegetable oil. vegetable oil is also disgusting."

"nah its not childish. i have a taste for things i like and i dont like chef. some people dont like cilantro. some people dont like beef. and theres nothing wrong w that."

"exactly. people have different tastes.
mayo is gross."

if anything, crimson was the one trying to argue the point that mayo is not gross and called me childish for not liking it, you fuckin dickhead

how bout you read my posts before you comment? nowhere was i trying to convince anyone else that mayo tastes like shit.

"im one of those people [that hates mayo], but i do certainly eat things that have mayo in it and enjoy it. unadulterated mayo though disgusts me. yuh its egg whties and vegetable oil. vegetable oil is also disgusting."

"nah its not childish. i have a taste for things i like and i dont like chef. some people dont like cilantro. some people dont like beef. and theres nothing wrong w that."

"exactly. people have different tastes.
mayo is gross."

if anything, crimson was the one trying to argue the point that mayo is not gross and called me childish for not liking it, you fuckin dickhead
Not liking it is fine. Calling foods gross makes you sound like a child.

So does your "fucking dickhead" remark. It's okay buddy, your taste buds will mature and you'll be enjoying all types of foods you didn't know you liked when you get a little older.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back