Mayonaisse in chili?

how do you know if its secret?

think u made this up
One guy in this thread said his friend worked there for yrs and confirmed it's mayo. Also, a guy appearing on the local news mentioned he puts in mayo among the celery, onions, portuguese sausage.

One guy in this thread said his friend worked there for yrs and confirmed it's mayo. Also, a guy appearing on the local news mentioned he puts in mayo among the celery, onions, portuguese sausage.
I googled it and it seems that zippys chili has it in there..ivd never had it so dont know how it taste

Alabama white sauce sounds gross when you think about it. But once you try it. Its great.

The guy jethro from alabama who gave it to me was a nice guy too.

Is "potato salad" some sort of slang for something else?
Potatoes and mayo

(I prefer potatoe salad with a good amount of mustard), but I've been to pretty upscale restaurants that make it with mayo only

I like it to be yellow personally

It's the same idea as sour cream in chili. Sounds pretty good I bet that chili sells well.

The "mayo is disgusting" people are pretty annoying. It's used in so many different sauces and recipes, I guarantee you I could make you dishes that have plenty of mayo that you enjoy. Egg whites and oil guys, that's all it is

source- I am a chef
I'm an adventurous eater. But mayo and mayo derivatives are one of my few exceptions. And the fact that it's in so much stuff makes enjoying food a lot harder than it should be. It's not even really about taste. Mayo just makes me feel bad, it gives me phlegm, makes my nose run, etc.

Even when I eat foods and don't realize there's mayo or aioli in it at first, and even if it tastes good, I will eventually realize due to how it makes me feel, the symptoms that it brings on. I've tried many times to force myself to eat stuff with mayo, to get used to it, it just doesn't work for me. I'll concede that what you are saying is probably true for most people, though.

I'm an adventurous eater. But mayo and mayo derivatives are one of my few exceptions. And the fact that it's in so much stuff makes enjoying food a lot harder than it should be. It's not even really about taste. Mayo just makes me feel bad, it gives me phlegm, makes my nose run, etc.

Even when I eat foods and don't realize there's mayo or aioli in it at first, and even if it tastes good, I will eventually realize due to how it makes me feel, the symptoms that it brings on. I've tried many times to force myself to eat stuff with mayo, to get used to it, it just doesn't work for me. I'll concede that what you are saying is probably true for most people, though.
What it is that messes you up? oil?

What it is that messes you up? oil?
I like oil, although oily foods can sometimes trigger phlegm as well. I think it's just the unique combination of egg whites, oil, etc. and how it's whipped together. The consistency, etc.

Potatoes and mayo

(I prefer potatoe salad with a good amount of mustard), but I've been to pretty upscale restaurants that make it with mayo only

I like it to be yellow personally

Could be dill pickles, maybe slices of apple, shit gets crazy in my house.

Back