MayMac did 4.4 million PPV buys

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-mcgregor-expected-come-44-million-ppv-buys--120861

Far cry from the 6 mil buys that Dana and Floyd were predicting. This would be lower than MayPac.

1. That figure is not confirmed, but is in the range both Meltzer & SHO said it was looking for North America
BoxingScene.com has learned that Mayweather-McGregor is expected to have generated approximately 4.4 million domestic pay-per-view buys and that an official announcement could be made as soon as this week.

2. It will be 6m worldwide. It broke records over-seas bc off Conor & blew past MayPac

eh ill wait for an official word cause way more people werw talking about maymac than maypac

They still made fuck loads of money.

4.4 million isn't anything to scoff at. MMA PPV's won't ever hit those numbers.

That's just N.America. If those numbers are correct then the final worldwide number is going to be huge.

LELLLL

for it to do 500k is extremely good considering it was a 49-0 pro vs a bum who would get smashed by an amateur

big fan of floyd so as pathetic as the fight was i am glad he screwed the ufc and conor over

loool

A side

Is that adjusted for the rebuys / refunds from the ufc.com technical issue? If not, do we have any idea how many refunds were issued?

That's just N.America. If those numbers are correct then the final worldwide number is going to be huge.

Meltzer said early numbers were low to mid 4m & next day SHO said the same
Then about 2 weeks ago they both said it will be right about the MayPac record in N.A. & broke records over-seas

1. That figure is not confirmed, but is in the range both Meltzer & SHO said it was looking for North America

2. It will be 6m worldwide. It broke records over-seas bc off Conor & blew past MayPac
Boxing doesn't include overseas PPV numbers, never have.

I remember for the Ricky Hatton PPV they reported 900k buys domestically but that it did well over seas. The 900k is still the buys that they stand on.

tenor.gif

I remember for the Ricky Hatton PPV they reported 900k buys domestically but that it did well over seas. The 900k is still the buys that they stand on.

when they discuss DOMESTIC PPV

The domestic for MayPac was 4.6
Worldwide it was about 5.5 (I believe)
MayMac has already been reported at well over a million overseas

None of this is news

Back