MayMac did 4.4 million PPV buys

LELLLL

for it to do 500k is extremely good considering it was a 49-0 pro vs a bum who would get smashed by an amateur

big fan of floyd so as pathetic as the fight was i am glad he screwed the ufc and conor over

loool

A side

LOL, what? Conor didn't get screwed over at all.

He's laughing all the way to the bank right now.

When you add in the reebook coupons that shit breaks records.

1. That figure is not confirmed, but is in the range both Meltzer & SHO said it was looking for North America

2. It will be 6m worldwide. It broke records over-seas bc off Conor & blew past MayPac

Please Frankie! You're ruining the 'total failure' spirit of this thread.
It was a total disaster and that's that!!

eh ill wait for an official word cause way more people werw talking about maymac than maypac

Most of those people you are talking about streamed the fight, not too long ago one sherdogger created a thread where he posted a link that said average UFC PPV buyers were 40 y/o or so, same with boxing if not older, and most of those buyers don't use social media

when they discuss DOMESTIC PPV

The domestic for MayPac was 4.6
Worldwide it was about 5.5 (I believe)
MayMac has already been reported at well over a million overseas

None of this is news
So what are you disagreeing with. The domestic was 4.6 for MayPac and 4.4 for MayMac, what are you arguing?

That's a lot of dough at $100/PPV.

I wonder how it's divided among Mayweather, Conor, the UFC, and providers?

LOL, what? Conor didn't get screwed over at all.

He's laughing all the way to the bank right now.
LIKE I SAID FROM DAY 1

FLOYD A SIDE

CONOR F SIDE

DANA C SIDE

Of course conor is laughing
even if he made 25m
it would be more than he'd make in his 6 fights that he had left on his ufc contract which is 3m

but does he make anything as close to floyd no
did he make 100m?

NO FUCKING WAY

but the retarded and delusional fans will believe it
SAME FANS WHO THOUGHT HE WAS MAKING MILLIONS WHEN HE CAME TO THE UFC BECAUSE THE UFC WERE GIVING HIM HIRED JETS/CARS/SUITS

he did well
but floyd is the one laughing
conor got lucky getting this payday and that dana wants to leave the ufc and gives no shit about it
reason why the fight got made because in otherwise it made no sense letting conor go to boxing for this fight

You have no idea what you're talking about and sound new to boxing, the boxing PPV are domestic only. You're out of your lane bro.

You are acting like a dolt.

People linked you to overseas numbers.
How silly are you to think that the $100+m they made overseas does not count?

LAST TIME:
MayPac did 4.6m DOMESTIC & about 900k overseas

When Floyd, Conor, Dana, Ellerbee, WME, SHO get paid for MayMac, every buy counts
So, MayMac is about 6m total

So what are you disagreeing with. The domestic was 4.6 for MayPac and 4.4 for MayMac, what are you arguing?
he is a retard

ignore him

he will block you if you are correct

he gets his report from the ass kisser dave meltzer who is full of shit

Here is what I initially posted:
1. That figure is not confirmed, but is in the range both Meltzer & SHO said it was looking for North America

BoxingScene.com has learned that Mayweather-McGregor is expected to have generated approximately 4.4 million domestic pay-per-view buys and that an official announcement could be made as soon as this week.

2. It will be 6m worldwide. It broke records over-seas bc off Conor & blew past MayPac

-

You started with overseas does not count

STOP POSTING

That's a lot of dough at $100/PPV.

I wonder how it's divided among Mayweather, Conor, the UFC, and providers?

Meltzer said 70/30 split was the deal for this event with 30% going to PPV companies
Seems like UFC got 30-33% of Conor's money.

You are acting like a dolt.

People linked you to overseas numbers.
How silly are you to think that the $100+m they made overseas does not count?

LAST TIME:
MayPac did 4.6m DOMESTIC & about 900k overseas

When Floyd, Conor, Dana, Ellerbee, WME, SHO get paid for MayMac, every buy counts
So, MayMac is about 6m total
So was MayPac 4.6 buys only?
You sound stupid, I clearly said domestic buys you idiot. If you want to discuss revenue, marketing, tv deals you came to the wrong thread my friend. Boxing numbers given are always DOMESTIC numbers. We are discussing boxing PPV numbers not UFC.

LELLLL

for it to do 500k is extremely good considering it was a 49-0 pro vs a bum who would get smashed by an amateur

big fan of floyd so as pathetic as the fight was i am glad he screwed the ufc and conor over

loool

A side
Screwed him over by making them more money than they ever woukd have without him? Making money was the point of that whole thing.

Conor woukd have to fight 20 ppl in the UFC to make as much as he did off Floyd in one fight and would've taken way more damage. He had nothing to lose as a debuting boxer fighting the best boxer of our generation

Here is what I initially posted:

BoxingScene.com has learned that Mayweather-McGregor is expected to have generated approximately 4.4 million domestic pay-per-view buys and that an official announcement could be made as soon as this week.

-

You started with overseas does not count

STOP POSTING
You don't know shit about boxing, and sound new. Go somewhere else with bro lol.

So was MayPac 4.6 buys only?
You sound stupid, I clearly said domestic buys you idiot. If you want to discuss revenue, marketing, tv deals you came to the wrong thread my friend. Boxing numbers given are always DOMESTIC numbers. We are discussing boxing PPV numbers not UFC.

HOLY FUCK ARE YOU AN IDIOT with no reading comprehension
lol

Back