MayMac did 4.4 million PPV buys

LELLLL

for it to do 500k is extremely good considering it was a 49-0 pro vs a bum who would get smashed by an amateur

big fan of floyd so as pathetic as the fight was i am glad he screwed the ufc and conor over

loool

A side

for a guy that's been a member for quite a while and having that many posts, that was a truly stupid statement...how did he screw over conor? Conor was making his pro debut, after 10 weeks of preparation and went 10 rounds. making 100 million. and utc probably made more than that...so floyd didn't screw anyone....if anything, it only elevated conor to an even bigger status...going to another sport and doing very well...now lets see floyd come over to mma and make it to the 3rd or 4th round with conor......hahaha

This is about ... MATH you tool
Not Boxing

Business is business
Every boxing PPV number you see is domestic numbers only.
You are arguing for the sake of arguing. MayPac sold more domestic PPV's. Find another thread to shill in.

Every boxing PPV number you see is domestic numbers only.
You are arguing for the sake of arguing. MayPac sold more domestic PPV's. Find another thread to shill in.

lol
You are not a bright person

Have a great day!

I think it's hilarious that so many MMA fans deride wrestling, when they're actually just a bunch of marks too.

lol
You are not a bright person

Have a great day!
No you tried to turn my thread into something different than it was. When comparing boxing PPVs, only U.S. numbers are discussed. What part of i'm not talking about total revenue are you not understanding.

LIKE I SAID FROM DAY 1

FLOYD A SIDE

CONOR F SIDE

DANA C SIDE

Of course conor is laughing
even if he made 25m
it would be more than he'd make in his 6 fights that he had left on his ufc contract which is 3m

but does he make anything as close to floyd no
did he make 100m?

NO FUCKING WAY

but the retarded and delusional fans will believe it
SAME FANS WHO THOUGHT HE WAS MAKING MILLIONS WHEN HE CAME TO THE UFC BECAUSE THE UFC WERE GIVING HIM HIRED JETS/CARS/SUITS

he did well
but floyd is the one laughing
conor got lucky getting this payday and that dana wants to leave the ufc and gives no shit about it
reason why the fight got made because in otherwise it made no sense letting conor go to boxing for this fight
what ARE you SO ANGRY about?

for a guy that's been a member for quite a while and having that many posts, that was a truly stupid statement...how did he screw over conor? Conor was making his pro debut, after 10 weeks of preparation and went 10 rounds. making 100 million. and utc probably made more than that...so floyd didn't screw anyone....if anything, it only elevated conor to an even bigger status...going to another sport and doing very well...now lets see floyd come over to mma and make it to the 3rd or 4th round with conor......hahaha
tenor.gif

No you tried to turn my thread into something different than it was. When comparing boxing PPVs, only U.S. numbers are discussed. What part of i'm not talking about total revenue are you not understanding.

You dope
You brought up why Dana & others said 6m buys
I explained & even broke it down for you

You then acted like tool

BYE

Still too early to call it but it seems my guess was right. just short of the record and a fair bit over the worldwide record. Not bad. Not bad at all.

You are acting like a dolt.

People linked you to overseas numbers.
How silly are you to think that the $100+m they made overseas does not count?

LAST TIME:
MayPac did 4.6m DOMESTIC & about 900k overseas

When Floyd, Conor, Dana, Ellerbee, WME, SHO get paid for MayMac, every buy counts
So, MayMac is about 6m total
SOME MOD TELL THIS IDIOT TO STOP CALLING PEOPLE DOLTS
You think he made 100m

LOL

retards believing Dana

LELLLL

for it to do 500k is extremely good considering it was a 49-0 pro vs a bum who would get smashed by an amateur

big fan of floyd so as pathetic as the fight was i am glad he screwed the ufc and conor over

loool

A side
Explain how he's the a side when his last ppv did like 300k? Lmao. Lemme know when a conor ppv does less than a million chump

Is that adjusted for the rebuys / refunds from the ufc.com technical issue? If not, do we have any idea how many refunds were issued?
That's the question I've been trying to get answered

4.4 N. America, maybe 5.5 to 6 million total including overseas.

That's the question I've been trying to get answered

The final number will not include refunds, etc.

but AGAIN, even the article says the 4.4m is not a final number & the number yet to come out.

Weeks ago Sho & Meltzer both said the domestic numbers are mid 4m range.

This thread is not news or anything official.
the article & writer ADMIT it clearly

BoxingScene.com has learned that Mayweather-McGregor is expected to have generated approximately 4.4 million domestic pay-per-view buys and that an official announcement could be made as soon as this week.

We knew all of that 2 weeks ago lol

Back