Max Holloway thinking that Versace Jeans is true Versace, smh!

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So this awful gold jacket got him a lot of attention in the pre-fight scrum.

He was asked what it was (I think by Ariel), to which he responding "yeah man, this is Versace".

upload_2017-12-1_3-32-12.png

Well if we want to be technical, yes it is Versace, but for those who know their high fashion the sub-brand Versace Jeans is not exactly true Versace. First of all you just need to look at the price tags. A Versace Jeans tee would cost you in and around 100 quid. If you wanted to buy a black and gold tee with the medusa head emblem (Versace), then it'll cost you about 300-400 quid.

51npB1NszTL._SX342_.jpg

Hey man, do your thing, but don't be tricking like you got it if you don't really got it. Cannot be prancing around telling someone you wear Hugo Boss or Armani tailored suits and you really wear Boss Orange collection or Armani Exchange.

Again, I wouldn't mind if it was a nice jacket, shit looks horrid lol.

Well at least is original.

Getting tired of everybody swagger jacking GSP.

Doesn’t matter if it’s Versace, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabanna, Fendi or whatever designer, it looks attrocious.

Worring about another man's style and trashing him for not keeping up on high fashion lol. Go get your own Hermes franca and MCM shit and let Holloway do his thingunnamed.gif

I love how butthurt sherdog gets with these threads

Well done

If Holloway was black the fashion police would've shot him

The 70's homosexuality of that jacket outweighs TS's technical fashion knowledge by a nose.

His shearling jacket was from topman so yeah he’s probably not rolling in the deep or just doesn’t like to spend a lot of money on clothes.

Max dresses like a damn fool most of the time. Someone's got him convinced his tacky shit looks good though.

So this awful gold jacket got him a lot of attention in the pre-fight scrum.

He was asked what it was (I think by Ariel), to which he responding "yeah man, this is Versace".

View attachment 306525

Well if we want to be technical, yes it is Versace, but for those who know their high fashion the sub-brand Versace Jeans is not exactly true Versace. First of all you just need to look at the price tags. A Versace Jeans tee would cost you in and around 100 quid. If you wanted to buy a black and gold tee with the medusa head emblem (Versace), then it'll cost you about 300-400 quid.

51npB1NszTL._SX342_.jpg

Hey man, do your thing, but don't be tricking like you got it if you don't really got it. Cannot be prancing around telling someone you wear Hugo Boss or Armani tailored suits and you really wear Boss Orange collection or Armani Exchange.

Again, I wouldn't mind if it was a nice jacket, shit looks horrid lol.

Yesterday you were a mafia expert and now you're a fashion guru ?

You're too much dude. You need to lie down and rethink your priorities.

Versace stopped being Versace once Gianni got killed. Donnatella is doing a nice job but the brains and talent were Gianni's.

Hey the guy is meat rolling a good looking woman. Well done considering that face and that jacket.

I remember a lot kids at my school at adiaas shoes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back