Max Holloway thinking that Versace Jeans is true Versace, smh!

So Halloway is only half gay for knowing Versace jeans isn’t their couture line. Where as knowing this would make one full on gay I guess.

So many guys in this thread sounding broke.

I'm not saying you should run around spending thousands on garments, my point is don't try and get the Versace look for a quarter of the price when it isn't really Versace. Be more honest and real to yourself and just spend less and get some decent stuff.

I'm not a millionaire, but I do have some nice pieces here and there.

Interesting how you have to be a loser, a metrosexual or some other term to like high quality clothing.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahah

100%

201606221466579391.jpg

Dude you are making my day. I'm actually enjoying this.

What does your boyfriend think about all this ? :D

Haha, there's a way to do that without coming off like a Beverly Hill's teenage girl.
Why would someone buy a jacket for 400 quid, when it looks like total shit, just to brag about it being Versace?

I'm just showing those who don't know, that it's not even really Versace lol. Most people don't care for designer gear and think that it's a waste of money anyway, which is fair. I'm just trying to show that Holloway is trying too hard here.

Most people have no idea of the differences in brands and sub-brands, just trying to put it in perspective.

Oh, shit... Your Versace isn't as Versace as my Versace!!!

What now, muthafucka, WHAT NOW??
It's the equivalent to saying oh hey, I bought a Porsche, when really it's a Boxster.

Is it officially Porsche? Yeah, I guess.

But it's not a REAL Porsche, is it?

The dudes a cage fighter! Literally gets punched in the face for a living (obviously looks aren't a high priority) Doubt he cares Conor's got you all messed up
Tell Jorge Masvidal, Kevin Lee and Tyron Woodley that.

Cody Garbrandt gets his fucking eyebrows done bro.

Elias Theodorou has the nicest hair ever.

Carlos Condit has a great beard.

Anthony Pettis cuts his hair once a week minimum.

Yeah, fighters don't care about their look or their swag at all.

Lil buddy you sound poor. When you got money you don't give a fuck about other people, it takes effort. Much less what they're wearing. That shit takes extra effort.

Not one fk do I give about what a fighter is wearing. I'm not saying my house cost more than yours but I'm about 100% sure it does lol.
Lol, how does it take effort you imbecile lol.

I like fashion, I like good quality shit, that a problem? Thousands of successful people care about how they look, hence why suit suppliers make thousands of dollars a day selling their higher end suits. A lot of the time the brand name comes with reputation, it's like anything in life. If you go to a Gordon Ramsey restaurant you would hope the meal would be amazing and you'd expect price to equal quality, you wouldn't be going there for a snack or a casual burger.

Max himself said it was Versace, I personally recognized that it had a V shape which is iconic for Versace Jeans which is a poor man's "oh yeah I wear Versace" version of Versace. I decided to call it out because it's similar to Conor running around with a rented coat, if it costs 20k and you stunting like that, then stunt, don't rent it lol. Same for Max, don't be acting like you made it and you rocking Versace jackets on a casual day when it's not the real shit.

Very simple concept.

It's the equivalent to saying oh hey, I bought a Porsche, when really it's a Boxster.

Is it officially Porsche? Yeah, I guess.

But it's not a REAL Porsche, is it?

How old are you?

Do you really let what other people think of you run your life so thoroughly?

I would think a grown man would buy stuff because he liked it, not because the people up the block liked it...

Is the sweatshirt ugly? Yes. Would I buy one? No, not for 5 quid (whatever a quid is). I don't need to see a label or pricetag to know that.

Same goes for a Boxter or whatever else is over priced for, no other reason, than name recognition

How old are you?

Do you really let what other people think of you run your life so thoroughly?

I would think a grown man would buy stuff because he liked it, not because the people up the block liked it...

Is the sweatshirt ugly? Yes. Would I buy one? No, not for 5 quid (whatever a quid is). I don't need to see a label or pricetag to know that.

Same goes for a Boxter or whatever else is over priced for, no other reason, than name recognition
You live in a dreamworld then mate, or you're a basement dweller who doesn't leave his house.

Everything you buy, everything you drive, where you work, what you're into and everything else in life, in some way, in some form, is built around acceptance - wanting to fit in, wanting to be attractive and wanting to be successful. I work in an office where it's standard practice to wear a suit and a tie, but if I came into the office without a suit jacket and a tie that day nobody would kill me. Even though I know I can get away with this, I conform. Why do I do that, because I don't want to be judged, and I put that desire above my longing for comfort and doing what I want.

Why the hell do you think people wear jeans and not jogging bottoms everywhere? Can you honestly tell me that jeans are more comfortable at any stage? No, they are not. We wear stuff to be attractive for the most part, and what sets attractiveness perception is ever changing, hence why fashions change, and what's in style in the 70's was different to the 80's and the 90's and so on.

Don't be so naive to think that people don't buy designer clothes to look good.

I can't really afford a Porsche, but I could at a stretch. How fake does it make me though if I buy the cheapest Porsche on the car-lot, just so I can say I have a Porsche and stunt like I'm rich? It's pathetic. Exactly the same as buying cheap-ass sub-brands and stunting like you're wearing designer gear - it's lousy.

Lol, how does it take effort you imbecile lol.

Try not being poor you ugly nerd. Only fucking losers care what other people wear. Almot everyone in this thread telling you how pathetic you are and your best reply is to call someone else a basement dweller.

You're a loser kid

Try not being poor you ugly nerd. Only fucking losers care what other people wear. Almot everyone in this thread telling you how pathetic you are and your best reply is to call someone else a basement dweller.

You're a loser kid
Feel better now? :)

You live in a dreamworld then mate, or you're a basement dweller who doesn't leave his house.

Everything you buy, everything you drive, where you work, what you're into and everything else in life, in some way, in some form, is built around acceptance - wanting to fit in, wanting to be attractive and wanting to be successful. I work in an office where it's standard practice to wear a suit and a tie, but if I came into the office without a suit jacket and a tie that day nobody would kill me. Even though I know I can get away with this, I conform. Why do I do that, because I don't want to be judged, and I put that desire above my longing for comfort and doing what I want.

Why the hell do you think people wear jeans and not jogging bottoms everywhere? Can you honestly tell me that jeans are more comfortable at any stage? No, they are not. We wear stuff to be attractive for the most part, and what sets attractiveness perception is ever changing, hence why fashions change, and what's in style in the 70's was different to the 80's and the 90's and so on.

Don't be so naive to think that people don't buy designer clothes to look good.

I can't really afford a Porsche, but I could at a stretch. How fake does it make me though if I buy the cheapest Porsche on the car-lot, just so I can say I have a Porsche and stunt like I'm rich? It's pathetic. Exactly the same as buying cheap-ass sub-brands and stunting like you're wearing designer gear - it's lousy.

Back