Max Holloway thinking that Versace Jeans is true Versace, smh!

Maybe Max doesn't care...
tumblr_lrmewq2ROq1r3qilwo1_500.gif

This is what we've come to? Who gives a shit? He probably got it at the Ala Moana swap meet

Max has terrible taste in fashion (most MMA fighters do tho to be fair), gureat fighter but corny dude lol not that thats a bad thing. But hey if he likes what he wears who cares

628588510.jpg

DPmqeQAW0AEIbry.jpg

cmrdzcukaa9dml.jpg

I remember a lot kids at my school at adiaas shoes
hahaha! i had a jacket like that. one of those parka like ones. Dude sold it to me for $20. Didn't realize it said adiaas at the time. didn't care though, kept me warm.

Yep, they're called Diffusion brands.

Armani -vs- Armani Exchange and Emporio Armani

Calvin Klein -vs- CK

Versace -vs- Versace Jeans and Versus Versace

They're usually cheap mass-produced products made in China. No different than your average low-to-mid range brands but with a slightly higher price tag. They tear and wear very easily.

Max has terrible taste in fashion (most MMA fighters do tho to be fair), gureat fighter but corny dude lol not that thats a bad thing. But hey if he likes what he wears who cares

628588510.jpg

DPmqeQAW0AEIbry.jpg

cmrdzcukaa9dml.jpg

This must be what happens when Hawaiians try to wear winter clothes.

So this awful gold jacket got him a lot of attention in the pre-fight scrum.

He was asked what it was (I think by Ariel), to which he responding "yeah man, this is Versace".

View attachment 306525

Well if we want to be technical, yes it is Versace, but for those who know their high fashion the sub-brand Versace Jeans is not exactly true Versace. First of all you just need to look at the price tags. A Versace Jeans tee would cost you in and around 100 quid. If you wanted to buy a black and gold tee with the medusa head emblem (Versace), then it'll cost you about 300-400 quid.

51npB1NszTL._SX342_.jpg

Hey man, do your thing, but don't be tricking like you got it if you don't really got it. Cannot be prancing around telling someone you wear Hugo Boss or Armani tailored suits and you really wear Boss Orange collection or Armani Exchange.

Again, I wouldn't mind if it was a nice jacket, shit looks horrid lol.
You must a female.. men don't care. He's a fighter, not a fashion model.

High fashion brands are all awful. You must be quite the metrosexual with this knowledge.

He was asked what it was (I think by Ariel), to which he responding "yeah man, this is Versace".

View attachment 306525

Well if we want to be technical, yes it is Versace, but for those who know their high fashion the sub-brand Versace Jeans is not exactly true Versace. First of all you just need to look at the price tags. A Versace Jeans tee would cost you in and around 100 quid. If you wanted to buy a black and gold tee with the medusa head emblem (Versace), then it'll cost you about 300-400 quid.

51npB1NszTL._SX342_.jpg

Hey man, do your thing, but don't be tricking like you got it if you don't really got it. Cannot be prancing around telling someone you wear Hugo Boss or Armani tailored suits and you really wear Boss Orange collection or Armani Exchange.

Good God, what the fuck are you talking about?

You should be ashamed of yourself man, this is an MMA forum...

Sacha+Baron+Cohen+Bruno+Portrait+Session+B59y8SYTRqOl.jpg

Ironically only poor people care about clothes & brands. McGregor is a poor person that got rich on a whim.

View attachment 306525

51npB1NszTL._SX342_.jpg

Max Holloway isn't blessed, Conor must bless him. He needs a bit of August x McGregor in his life.

So many guys in this thread sounding broke.

I'm not saying you should run around spending thousands on garments, my point is don't try and get the Versace look for a quarter of the price when it isn't really Versace. Be more honest and real to yourself and just spend less and get some decent stuff.

I'm not a millionaire, but I do have some nice pieces here and there.

Interesting how you have to be a loser, a metrosexual or some other term to like high quality clothing.

Back