Max Holloway thinking that Versace Jeans is true Versace, smh!

Good God, what the fuck are you talking about?

You should be ashamed of yourself man, this is an MMA forum...

Sacha+Baron+Cohen+Bruno+Portrait+Session+B59y8SYTRqOl.jpg
People mock dude's clothing all the time, wake up.

max holloway the new fashion queen but he has not the face for versace fashion stuff.

Last edited:
That is a ugly fucking coat. An ugly man with an ugly coat.

Dude is just keeping the championship shiny clothes thing going.

Just like those weird ass ties he was wearing in both his last fights, one he had a gold tie, the other a platinum tie. Dude is using his clothes as a symbol of his champion status. With that said, I think its very hard if not impossible to find nice shiny clothes.

All of that shit, and giving a fuck about it - Is for women.

Interesting how you have to be a loser, a metrosexual or some other term to like high quality clothing.
you dont like high quality clothing. you like to peacock because of how small your actual one is. your self image is pathetic. go do something with your life so you can develop enough confidence to not have such a fragile ego.

So many guys in this thread sounding broke.

I'm not saying you should run around spending thousands on garments, my point is don't try and get the Versace look for a quarter of the price when it isn't really Versace. Be more honest and real to yourself and just spend less and get some decent stuff.

I'm not a millionaire, but I do have some nice pieces here and there.

Interesting how you have to be a loser, a metrosexual or some other term to like high quality clothing.
I'm wearing an $11k watch.

"High-Fashion" designer clothes are for fucking women.

I'm not saying you should run around spending thousands on garments, my point is don't try and get the Versace look for a quarter of the price when it isn't really Versace. Be more honest and real to yourself and just spend less and get some decent stuff.

I for one am broke. Spent all my money on bass pro during cyber monday, then found out the area I plan on going to is now covered in snow and ordered wrong camos.
<mma1>

The dudes a cage fighter! Literally gets punched in the face for a living (obviously looks aren't a high priority) Doubt he cares Conor's got you all messed up

1. Max prolly doesn't even know Versace jeans is a " diffusion " brand of Versace and may not care

2. Real Versace isnt even that nicely made unless its licensed through a quality menswear maker like Zegna.

3. Versace, gucci, etc,etc are what poor people think of when they consider having "nice" clothes. You sound poor TS.

Last edited:
So many guys in this thread sounding broke..

Lil buddy you sound poor. When you got money you don't give a fuck about other people, it takes effort. Much less what they're wearing. That shit takes extra effort.

Not one fk do I give about what a fighter is wearing. I'm not saying my house cost more than yours but I'm about 100% sure it does lol.

Yeah that jacket is awful. A lot of name brands you need to be careful of, you can end up looking like a piece of piss in it if you're not a high fashion entertainer from the get go ala Michael Jackson, Prince, Freddie Mercury, etc.

Brooks Brothers, Tom Ford, Armani, Gucci, D and G are probably the best for suits.

Armani X, Versace Jeans, etc. are definitely more casual brands

Whenever I see a celebrity red carpet whatever type of program and they start going on about “so and so is seen here wearing (designer name)” I die inside. Like, that’s someone’s actual JOB to just talk about what somebody else is doing or wearing or saying. Why give the slightest fuck??? I just don’t understand it.

Oh, shit... Your Versace isn't as Versace as my Versace!!!

What now, muthafucka, WHAT NOW??

Wow, too many 10/10 alphas itt, who don't give a fuck about clothes.
I feel ashamed now to notice that cheap ass jacket in embedded vlog.

Back