Matt Hughes involved in car accident with a train, airlifted to hospital

Fuck, that is horrible news. Hopefully he makes it.

From TMZ:

"We're told the accident occurred at 10:39 AM. Law enforcement says 1 person was transported to a hospital with serious injuries. Dana White says that injured person is in fact Hughes."

a friend just told me she heard he was air-lifted to the hospital. damn this sucks if true.

Hope he's OK.

Sherdog used to not be so full of assholes. How things have changed.

Don't like Hughes at all - think he's a piece of shit -, but I hope he gets better.

Wouldn't wish such a thing on anybody.

PS: Fook the dudes making jokes in here.

Has Shane Carwin been questioned yet? I heard he's an engineer.

Getting airlifted because of head trauma from a train collision sounds really bad.

I hope he's ok

Lol, i'm just trolling man.. i don't give a fook who does what. I'd even come to dinner.

If you are down this way and want to find out how country folks eat I'd invite you for some blackened crappie snothered in crawfish etouffee.

Don't like Hughes at all - think he's a piece of shit -, but I hope he gets better.

Wouldn't wish such a thing on anybody.

PS: Fook the dudes making jokes in here.
seriously. just when you think this place can't get any more classless.

Any word on how the train is doing? Matt Hughes is a tough son of a bitch.

You have to wonder, though, about train accidents.

If you are down this way and want to find out how country folks eat I'd invite you for some blackened crappie snothered in crawfish etouffee.
I'd love it.. one day when i move to US..

Fuck. Hope he and the other people involved get better. he is one of the OGs

Seriously, I hope he's OK, I like the guy.

not good. Airlifted is serious. Really hope he's okay.

Matt will return to rnc that train before the week is through.

Seriously, this bums me out. Whether you like him or not, he's a hard-working family man. A lot of other people depend on him. If you pray, pray for him. If you're a vegetarian, maybe just keep your vegetarian thoughts to yourself.

How does an accident like this happen? Either he was on drugs (alcohol included), extremely tired... or suicidal. Either way my thoughts are out to Matt and his family.

Was never really a fan but hate to hear that about him and wish him the best. My thoughts and prayers go out to him, his family and all involved

Back