Masvidal makes official announcement

Its good to see Masvidal getting some love from fans, been a long time coming

Masvidal going to get decisuoned

His best win is....

Chiesa? Present day Cerrone?

hes not koing anybody lol. hes a decision machine in his wins and losses

unless it has changed... no tattoos, no nicknames, doesn't even enjoy fighting. a dude putting in a day at the office to get paid. War Diaz.

No split decision coming for Masvidal.

lol i doubt nick will get KO'd, even if he hasn't fought in forever.

if anyones getting KO'd it'd be masvidal, dude gets hurt in like every single fight.

i'm pretty doubtful this fight even happens though, since yknow it's not an undeserved titleshot or " big " fight.

Nick Diaz, the most overrated fighter in UFC history. His last win was damn near a decade ago against an old man BJ Penn for Christ's sake.

How motivated will Nick be? Anything less than full commitment and he'll probably lose a decision. If he wins he's probably only one more fight from a title shot.

Wooo WAR Whore-Hey

Nick took Condit's soul and will to fight. Condit had to fight a point game to win, and Condit did not enjoy fighting a point game.

Condit since Nick Diaz ruined him:

upload_2018-11-16_15-0-33.png

Diaz will want a MW title shot if he loses

5 to 10 years ago Nick would be an easy bet. Masvidal doesn't do well against other good, durable strikers who pressure him and land more shots. Gilbert Melendez beat him standing, and Nick's striking is certainly better than Gil's (not to mention Nick's taller with a longer reach).

But after Nick's super long layoff, all bets are off. Too many unknowns for me to pick a clear winner. If you put a gun to my head, I'd pick Nick based on the style match up, but I have no idea how much serious training Nick has done in the last few years.

please fight gods let this fight happen for all of us!

great matchup imo could easily be another Diaz/Daley type of war

Nick Diaz from the SF and early UFC era (Daley, BJ, etc. fights) would beat Masvidal decisively. I just don't know if that's the NIck we'll see.

Gamebred vs Homegrown

5555.gif

Back