Masvidal makes official announcement

358w38l.png

Wow.... I like both guys and think they're both fucked up. But I think, DEPENDING on how much Nick has been training, he's got the better standup.....

Seeing a Diaz fight for real would be like spotting a dodo bird. The idea that it would be on PPV and others would also see and corroborate that it happened..... shit's exciting!

I heard that Nick was in negotiations with the Where's Waldo line of products for his own sponsorship...

Damn, hopefully Jorge gets a haircut.

Oh, and since Masvidal is friends with Colby, I need him to lose till he rethinks that shit.

I'm a big fan of both of these guys, I'd rather they fight someone else but oh well thats the fight game. I guess I'm just hoping Nick looks at least mostly like his old self and it's a great fight like it is on paper.

The Diaz bros don't pull out when they're signed.

Is it actually signed?? I never thought I'd see Nick Diaz in the octagon ever again.

If this is happening some mad thuggery is going to go down during the build up

Nick has not fought in years and his only win in over 7 years is against old BJ.

last fight was Jan 2015, before that a decision loss to GSP in 2013, then a decision loss to Condit in 2012. The BJ win was 2011, the end of an impressive win streak btw. This is what worries me, not really sure what to expect at this age and all the inactivity. Hoping for the best and we get a good fight though, or maybe they'll rethink it or someone will get hurt before lol..

Back