Masvidal makes official announcement

Sure, but Masvidal would also have lost to GSP, prime Condit and a much bigger Anderson Silva. Nick KO'd Daley (who beat Masvidal) and beat a bunch of other guys in SF. And I'm not a Nick fan, either. I've argued with others that he was overrated in the past, but he may be slept on here....if he's really training to fight.

nick and nate are crazy over rated.

Two pillowfisted Mesicans going to battle.

Marijuana wins this fight. imo

Last edited:
That's an awesome fight, could easily co main on a huge card

Nick's record is more impressive than I remembered.

Why does Masvidal look like he's still in his Uriah Faber holloween costume?

Nick took Condit's soul and will to fight. Condit had to fight a point game to win, and Condit did not enjoy fighting a point game.

Condit since Nick Diaz ruined him:

So he lost his soul by fighting without enjoyment? I think that's silly. He had very fine performances after Diaz; the Lawler fight alone elevated his standing well beyond what it was when he fought Diaz. And if any fight ruined him, that was it.

nick and nate are crazy over rated.

Apparently Masvidal is too. Beating a totally finished Ellenberger and chinless/hollow-bodied Cerrone doesn't make him a top tier fighter.

This better not be 3 rounds.

Masvidal is the sharper boxer, but I don't know if he'll get overwhelmed by the pressure and chin of Nick. I see both having moments, but Masvidal should edge it out.

Better rewatch his fight with Gilbert Melendez, who's not that great of a boxer...

This better not be 3 rounds.

Masvidal is the sharper boxer, but I don't know if he'll get overwhelmed by the pressure and chin of Nick. I see both having moments, but Masvidal should edge it out.

duh it be 3 rounds there no way ufc 235 in vegas will have nick diaz vs Jorge as the main event over brock vs dc or khabib vs tony or conor vs cowboy.

Nick aint showing up for this, I wish he would but he aint.

Fuck it they can do a Youtube ppv backyard brawl south Miami style and make paper

Nick took Condit's soul and will to fight. Condit had to fight a point game to win, and Condit did not enjoy fighting a point game.

Condit since Nick Diaz ruined him:

View attachment 472129

Uhh...

GSP and Hendricks just wrestled him to decisions. And he probably did more damage to both guys (for sure he did to Hendricks).

Finished Kampmann and then Woodley was a freak injury and then he wrecked Alves.
The epic Lawler fight is what ruined him. He was already a bit old in fight years and that fight aged him a lot.

The Diaz fight was boring but had zero lasting effects on Condit.

They tried making a "Where's Nick Diaz?" search and find book but Nick didn't show up for the photo shoot and readers got frustrated when they couldn't find him because he wasn't actually in the book.
LOL

Back