Massive trigger warning: Trump to show off military in parades

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
“Being a great president has to do with a lot of things, but one of them is being a great cheerleader for the country,” Trump told the Washington Post in an interview published Wednesday morning. “And we’re going to show the people as we build up our military, we’re going to display our military." "That military may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue. That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades. I mean, we’re going to be showing our military," he continued.

I like it
AisN4r.gif

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-military-parades

Last edited:
Things that make you go

Hmmmm

“Being a great president has to do with a lot of things, but one of them is being a great cheerleader for the country,” Trump told the Washington Post in an interview published Wednesday morning. “And we’re going to show the people as we build up our military, we’re going to display our military." "That military may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue. That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades. I mean, we’re going to be showing our military," he continued.

I like it
AisN4r.gif

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-military-parades
Literally Hitler

You mean the guys Obama has been using to bomb the Middle East for 8 years?

He thinks our professional military are his playdolls. Not a surprise. LARPs a dictator. Also not a surprise. Still better than Mike Pence though.

Squadrons of Drones flying in formation over the heads of protesters

images

When you can't get anyone else to come, so you have to order the military to show up.

He thinks our professional military are his playdolls. Not a surprise. LARPs a dictator. Also not a surprise. Still better than Mike Pence though.

No. He respects the military. I think he finds it odd that we throw parades for athletes who play games, but not for men and women who risk their lives for our great nation.

That's how you show the world who not to fuck with...
imperial-march-o.gif

So other then Trump liking the military what are you crying about.

This is nothing new, the military are used in parades all the time all over the country.

They do fly overs at football games and color guard lots of places.

No. He respects the military. I think he finds it odd that we throw parades for athletes who play games, but not for men and women who risk their lives for our great nation.
Can you talk like a human? "Risk their lives for our great nation." LARPing garbge. What a tool.

This US shows we regale the men who get paid millions to play some sport...but not the men who lose limbs & life or end up broken for the rest of their lives...

Back