Massive trigger warning: Trump to show off military in parades

vUgyTlU.gif

Can you talk like a human? "Risk their lives for our great nation." LARPing garbge. What a tool.

I am talking like a human. And you've provided a great example for how a piece of shit talks.

Not only that but also Hitlerly Literal too.

the difference is, hillary is just a corrupt as hell career politician. it appears that trump, and many of his supporters, may legitimately be fascists. not hitler style but more mussolini styled.

I prefer speaking softly but carrying a big stick.

But i dont think this is a big deal worth discussing either.

what is the problem with this?

I know some dipshits here like @Fawlty hate the police and military, but do any of the other libs here have a problem with this?

I like military parades.

I thought Americans were big on that kind of shit, like flying expensive planes in football games.

I prefer speaking softly but carrying a big stick.

But i dont think this is a big deal worth discussing either.

Shit thread is shit thread. I don't think it has had the effect that @lecter thought it would. Poor fella.

wait, so military people don't 'risk their lives'? is that what we've come too now?

you know that draft isn't in effect right? so anyone that joined after 9/11 knew they were going to War, right?

yet they still joined?

I personally show respect to those that earn keep, especially in service of their country. I guess that's just me

It feels like Trump is attempting to make Americans patriotic again. I think its a great thing. I don't see how anyone could be "triggered" by promoting our military. They are our defense and offense against atrocity. You're a fucking idiot if you have a problem with promoting our military prowess. Pretty much every country does this.

Here's hoping those bone spurs don't keep him from standing with hand over heart during the parades

I think we stopped doing huge military parades because they're very expensive logistically to move all that equipment and men.

Seems like a great way to waste more money.

It feels like Trump is attempting to make Americans patriotic again. I think its a great thing. I don't see how anyone could be "triggered" by promoting our military. They are our defense and offense against atrocity. You're a fucking idiot if you have a problem with promoting our military prowess. Pretty much every country does this.

Yea, I don't see the issue here...

but then again, the left never ceases to amaze me.

as @Pale Man In Black said, "fuck them."

I think we stopped doing huge military parades because they're very expensive logistically to move all that equipment and men.

Seems like a great way to waste more money.
He would never waste money because he's so good with it.
Never mind those pesky bankruptcies

Back