Mass Effect Andromeda, v2: In a Galaxy far far away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platforming is super easy. You can cover a ton of distance with a jump and then air dash. My nitpick is I wish the air dash mantled like a regular jump does.

They look the same because that's the art style. The layout is different for each one. I dunno I had fum exploring them and they never took that long.

I laughed when I read some reviewer crying about spending 20 to 40 minutes on the Sudoku remnant puzzles. I thought to myself, "Dude. Come on."

I think I'm nearing the end myself but I still have a lot of major and minor side quests to finish. I might save them for after I finish the main story. It's been a hell of a ride.

Peebee's romance is kind of sweet. I think I'm slowly turning into an old woman, lol.

I was gonna bone Cora but I switched to team Peebee. She's just too damn cute and fun.

4dd.gif

Platforming is super easy. You can cover a ton of distance with a jump and then air dash. My nitpick is I wish the air dash mantled like a regular jump does.

They look the same because that's the art style. The layout is different for each one. I dunno I had fum exploring them and they never took that long.

I laughed when I read some reviewer crying about spending 20 to 40 minutes on the Sudoku remnant puzzles. I thought to myself, "Dude. Come on."

I think I'm nearing the end myself but I still have a lot of major and minor side quests to finish. I might save them for after I finish the main story. It's been a hell of a ride.

Peebee's romance is kind of sweet. I think I'm slowly turning into an old woman, lol.

I'm half retarded and even I don't have trouble with those puzzles

I might have to upgrade my GPU for this game my 780 seems to be struggling a bit even on medium it doesn't get close to 60fps on average

There's sudoku puzzles in this game? Crap, I'm going to have to Facetime my Dad and have him help me, because I suck at those. That's why he's an engineer while I'm a lawyer. Numbers ain't my thing.

There's sudoku puzzles in this game? Crap, I'm going to have to Facetime my Dad and have him help me, because I suck at those. That's why he's an engineer while I'm a lawyer. Numbers ain't my thing.
Thankfully there's YouTube which lets you solve them in a few seconds. The patterns are always the same same so that's good for people like us lol

I have conquered Mt. Cora.

It was glorious...you know, for a video game.

I'm not that far in but I'm really digging this game. Surprised its getting as much shit as it is. The combat alone shits all over the first trilogy. Maybe it gets worse later on?

I'm not that far in but I'm really digging this game. Surprised its getting as much shit as it is. The combat alone shits all over the first trilogy. Maybe it gets worse later on?
everything is band wagon these days it seems, whatever the first impression's are of something, especially negative, there will be a large group of people who go into the game with that in mind and don't give it a fair chance.

And I'm not saying a lot of the criticism isn't fair, but getting like 5's and 6's out of 10? Lower than Shit mans sky? No.

everything is band wagon these days it seems, whatever the first impression's are of something, especially negative, there will be a large group of people who go into the game with that in mind and don't give it a fair chance.

And I'm not saying a lot of the criticism isn't fair, but getting like 5's and 6's out of 10? Lower than Shit mans sky? No.

They've improved on almost everything here. The combat is more fluid, quicker paced, just plain better. You're a lot more agile than Shepard. You can choose any skills you want and there are a lot more of them. The same skills from the previous games have been improved to have multiple functions. And you have a fucking jetpack. The world is much bigger and not completely linear. There's environmental effects and shit happening around you. Your companions can actually hurt enemies.

They've improved on almost everything here. The combat is more fluid, quicker paced, just plain better. You're a lot more agile than Shepard. You can choose any skills you want and there are a lot more of them. The same skills from the previous games have been improved to have multiple functions. And you have a fucking jetpack. The world is much bigger and not completely linear. There's environmental effects and shit happening around you. Your companions can actually hurt enemies.
I'm loving it in fact I'd put it behind ME2 as my 3rd favorite of the series so far ( I love them all even 3)

One thing I'm sad about is the amounts of sheer planets in the game you can scan and see, but the amount you can physically land on is really low, i was hoping it would be more like ME1 in that regard which by far had the most planets to land on.

Although in this game the planets are much bigger, more detailed with much more to do so that kinda equals it out.

Nope honestly it gets better. Some of the locations are jaw dropping with the sense of scale.

Nope honestly it gets better. Some of the locations are jaw dropping with the sense of scale.
I'll continue to say it, the graphical detail/art style etc of this games environments/planets are at the top of its class and among the best I've seen. In fact i prefer them to something like The Witcher just because of the Sci Fi setting which i find more aesthetically appealing.

And that's on Xbox One granted where its only 900p, it still looks amazing, On PC I'm guessing its much much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back