Marlon Vera believes he made Sean O’Malley “quit” at UFC 252, wants Jimmie Rivera next

Not a big fan of either guy, but its clear what happened. Sean took a mis step and fucked up his foot. He tried to continue but ended up on his ass and Vera did exactly what he should have done. Took advantage of the ground position and flash KO'd him. If you saw anything else, you need glasses or therapy.

Marlon already thought he'd be in the top 5 beating O'mally now he says the same about Rivera a guy on a huge skid.
<LikeReally5>

Personally, I thought he lost the Yadong fight then cried about it. Then got fluke win over O’Malley then acted like he actually did something.

And he keeps shitting on O’Malley even though the guy was nothing but complimentary of him in his interviews. Like he is making up a conflict for no reason

Fuck him
Holy shit...
<6>
you are way too invested man. Relax.

by the O’Malley started talking shit to Marlon on Twitter about his girlfriend.. sooo you are very wrong about O’Malley being complimentary. Look into.

Holy shit...
<6>
you are way too invested man. Relax.

by the O’Malley started talking shit to Marlon on Twitter about his girlfriend.. sooo you are very wrong about O’Malley being complimentary. Look into.

I’ll admit it. I’m very butt hurt about the whole thing.

What did he say on Twitter??? First I heard of it

Not a big fan of either guy, but its clear what happened. Sean took a mis step and fucked up his foot. He tried to continue but ended up on his ass and Vera did exactly what he should have done. Took advantage of the ground position and flash KO'd him. If you saw anything else, you need glasses or therapy.

Was it a misstep or was it because Vera fucking kicked him and caused a dead leg?

I’ll admit it. I’m very butt hurt about the whole thing.

What did he say on Twitter??? First I heard of it
About Marlons girlfriend screaming O’Malley in bed, in the form of a video of Snoop Dogg yelling his name. It was on Twitter not sure if he deleted it or what.

Chito and Rivera are pretty much my favorite fighters in the division so I hope they don't fight. They both have plenty of other great fights.

Chito is a profoundly unlikeable guy.

he's very likable imo. he's a real dude, isn't full of himself, has a pretty good sense of humor. is it because he was salty after losing a close decision?

I have yet to see footage of a kick to his foot that would have cause it to be "dead". Got a gif?

Notice how O'Malley nearly rolls his ankle at 2:50 because his foot is not picking up properly from the kick. And then he tries to feint shortly after again and the dead foot gives out. A bit later he really fucks it up, again, because of the foot drop.

Notice how O'Malley nearly rolls his ankle at 2:50 because his foot is not picking up properly from the kick. And then he tries to feint shortly after again and the dead foot gives out. A bit later he really fucks it up, again, because of the foot drop.

Nice, I didnt notice that. I stand corrected. No pun intended ;)

May I ask what you have against him? I'm not his fan but I don't think he said anything untoward.
Because his favorite prospect lost.

It's hard for people to see defeat when they were easily duped into believing so hard in someone who was never proven.

Now, it's especially hard to accept because the reality is setting in that the "injury" wasn't ever a randomly occurring injury. It was an injury that was caused by a legit, and completely legal strike from Chito.

So now there is no denying it until until people start believing you, because you'll look like a total douchebag. So they are now resorting to anger and crying.

Sugarless O'Malley got exposed.

Is what it is.

“Now that the fight is over, he didn’t hurt his ankle. The x-rays came back clean,” Vera said to BJPENN.com.

Did you even watch the fight, Cheetos?

Despite Marlon Vera winning in the first round, many have called for a rematch once Sugar is healthy. But, for Chito, he doesn’t think O’Malley deserves that.

“F**k no, f**k him. He has to go fight and prove himself,” Vera said. “Let’s be real he was fighting low-level competition.”

duck-big-bill-59ef8e5068e1a2001072c89e.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back