Marketing Is Racist: Democrats Calls For Menthol Ban

I don't know, something about living in a democracy, I guess.

Otherwise we can also ban fast food, sugar and force people to wear helmets at home just in case.

I that's quite a leap you took there.

Equating a hamburger, a snickers bar, a or a teaspoon of sugar in my tea to cigarettes?

Sounds like now is the time to dump all stock in Popeye's. :eek:

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know, something about living in a democracy, I guess.

Otherwise we can also ban fast food, sugar and force people to wear helmets at home just in case.
How about a compromise: keep cigarettes (and the cigarette tax), and but remove the addictive nicotine?

Currently, they are just an addiction tax.

I that's quite a leap you took there.

Equating a hamburger, a snickers bar, a or a teaspoon of sugar in my tea to cigarettes?

Sure, why not ? Seriously if nobody is breathing the second-hand smoke, I don't see what's wrong with cigarettes. Another shitty product that an adult is able to freely consume.

But I never understood the American Djihad on cigarettes. It's like if you guys concentrated all the collective energy that was available in the country and allocated it to fight a product that only adults can consume, all the while stuffing your children with the poisons designed by your shitty food & beverage industry.

Sure, why not ? Seriously if nobody is breathing the second-hand smoke, I don't see what's wrong with cigarettes. Another shitty product that an adult is able to freely consume.

But I never understood the American Djihad on cigarettes. It's like if you guys concentrated all the collective energy that was available in the country and allocated it to fight a product that only adults can consume, all the while stuffing your children with the poisons designed by your shitty food & beverage industry.

"is able to freely consume."

That's my point. If there is an addictive additive placed within the product, can one state that they are "free" to consume?

It's not like say....Nutella. I know that the stuff isn't good for me. I like the stuff. But, as I got older, I knew that I had to cut back on my consumption of nutella. So, I was free to do so. I can eat the stuff or not eat the stuff.

If the fine people of Nutella placed nicotine in that glorious hazelnut spread, then it would be a different story.

Now, you have to excuse me. I have to drive to the asbestos factory in my Chevy Corvaire before I head to the lawn dart tournament being hosted in the other side of town.

the vast majority of Newport ads, actually depict a middle class white couple w/ like boatshoes and shit....

have no clue what they're talking about.

I don't see them complaining about McDs switching their marketing campgain to 'im lovin it' a few years back.......

Back