Mark Hunt posting pictures of him playing CHESS to "prove" he's not brain damaged lmao...

Man Hunt just seems kinda immature for a 40 year old I think he should stay off the internet

You guys laugh but chess is an amazing game for the brain. That's not to say he's not brain damaged lol.

Lmao I seriously can see Mark hunt getting into lengthy one sided "arguments" over online chess and plastering it all over his social media.

Used to never wanna see the guy lose but he's been making a joke of himself for a while now and it's hard to keep liking him at times.

GmWtY2y.png

KWvE1o0.png

A 2000 chess ranking is an expert level bordering even on master level. This would put him in the top 5% of all tournament players.

Dang. I am on chess.com. Even when I really play hard, never resign or duck out of games or anything, I never get above 1450.

Wait what, 2000 elo? holy guacamole that's high! my hat off to Mark Hunt, I'm kinda shocked lol.

edit: oh but he only plays shitty 1 minute games? I'm not that impressed now, those are more about speed and reflexes than actual chess.
Hahah what a crock of shit!

I looked a bit deeper.
I'm pretty sure its actually him now.

I investigated his game history, and checked to see if he was playing around his fights, and if there were any trends. I checked June 9, his fight with Lewis, and March 4, his fight with Overeem.

View attachment 289409 View attachment 289411

Look at the way his streaks stop every time hunt has a fight.

He plays with extreme frequency(many times a day), except around his fights. He played an insane number of games leading up to the days before the Overeem fight, then abruptly stopped at the day of the fight and only started a few days later again, which checks out since he got KO'd.

Extremely impressive, IMO.
gggfg.gif

a 2000 chess rating is extremely impressive. I'm exceptionally intelligent by Sherdog standards (which makes me slightly below average by normal society standards) and I'm only in the 800's. He would wreck me in chess harder than he would in the cage.

I stand by what I say tho, winning by resignation online doesn't mean much

I play chess with my good friend Zot often and one time I put my phone down to take a piss, the phone locked and the game forced me to resign for that quick minute because the phone was locked, or inactive
whats your rating, bro? I'd make you tap out

Back