Mark Hunt posting pictures of him playing CHESS to "prove" he's not brain damaged lmao...

Plot twist: He was playing against a retired boxer

"white wins"

Triggered.
tyron-woodley..jpg

He cancelled out the chess results, because afterward he got stuck in a Chinese finger trap and couldn't get out

FINGERTRAP.jpg

Jesus Christ Mark.

With all due respect, you need to check yourself in a brain injury clinic....asap :(

Not that I would expect him to know, but being great at chess doesn't prove you aren't brain damaged in some way. You could be a grandmaster at it and it wouldn't mean anything.

He's okay. Even if he was playing like an IM does that prove anything?!

He's a crazy person

The UFC is such a fucking joke...preventing Hunt from fighting with no medical evidence.

They let plenty of punch drunk fighters fight.....or guys who have kod a million times...

Fuck Dana White/UFC...They are only doing this to get back at hunt.
upload_2017-10-19_1-7-39.jpeg

I looked a bit deeper.
I'm pretty sure its actually him now.

I investigated his game history, and checked to see if he was playing around his fights, and if there were any trends. I checked June 9, his fight with Lewis, and March 4, his fight with Overeem.

View attachment 289409 View attachment 289411

Look at the way his streaks stop every time hunt has a fight.

He plays with extreme frequency(many times a day), except around his fights. He played an insane number of games leading up to the days before the Overeem fight, then abruptly stopped at the day of the fight and only started a few days later again, which checks out since he got KO'd.

Extremely impressive, IMO.
<TheWire1>

Hunto for chessboxing HW champ. Book it, Dana.

vW3tov0.gif
Not a bad idea actually.
Actually a brilliant idea for Hunt after he retires.
Chessboxing is the sport of the future! :D

Not a bad idea actually.
Actually a brilliant idea for Hunt after he retires.
Chessboxing is the sport of the future! :D
It certainly is the manliest sport available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back