Mark Hunt posting pictures of him playing CHESS to "prove" he's not brain damaged lmao...

WTF winning by resignation doesn't mean anything, the other player probably had to take a long shit

What kind of players are he playing against to get an easy and painfully obvious knight fork on the second screen?

Playing against shitty players in chess doesn't prove anything about anything ???

Love Mark Hunt and love chess and this is fucked

What was the player's last move? The pawn to attack the knight ... that the queen could have took? Or did the queen go after the knight ... if that's so that means Hunt's knight was in danger from the pawn and nobody noticed ???

This makes Hunt look bad, not good - he's playing chess against even more brain damaged people :eek:
You're looking at bullet chess games, obviously people are going to make more blunders under that time control.

Mark is half-decent under longer time controls as well.

You're looking at bullet chess games, obviously people are going to make more blunders under that time control.

Mark is half-decent under more longer time controls as well.

I'll play chess with him right now!

Mark Hunt! I'm calling you out bro!

Based on how often he seems to play, you probably can.

After I win I'm going to reveal I cheated by having a computer program running at the same time do all the moves for me

Then he'll lose his fuckin mind

After I win I'm going to reveal I cheated by having a computer program running at the same time do all the moves for me

Then he'll lose his fuckin mind

After that I'll be like "But don't worry, I'll get to the bottom of this"

And later he'll post pictures of himself playing Connect Four to show he's fine guys, just fine.

Umm, he might just not be good at chess though.
Based on his elo ratings and games, he's definitely good for a chess hobbyist. Above average club player who seems to be very good at bullet chess.

Extremely impressive given his career.

Last edited:
No F bombs

That's not like hunt

Are you guys best friends?

Not while Nic Cage is still alive

220px-Nicolas_Cage_-_66%C3%A8me_Festival_de_Venise_%28Mostra%29.jpg

This is like Chris-chan posting drawings of himself having sex with women to prove he's straight

In the comments from his opponents, they all say he insults them from start to finish.

Hence his record. They all 'resign' cause they cant take the barrage of schoolboy insults -it upsets their Assburger equilibrium

Claims he has CTE (from fighting roiders) files a lawsuit. Then claims he doesn’t have CTE so he can fight again? I read where he said he’s slurring his speech and his hands tremble..Hunt needs to be protected from himself. The guys a mess.
It’s only when he drinks bro

Ok so that chess boxing thing that you guys talked about could get interesting after all.

what? Hunt is rated around 2000 on chess.com ?! (well 1m lol)
I'm going to challenge him to check that. might be my only chance to kick Mark Hunt's ass :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back