Mark Hunt posting pictures of him playing CHESS to "prove" he's not brain damaged lmao...

Before rappers wore dresses and skinny jeans.

<13>
fiuUJ0D.jpg

<{clintugh}>

Claims he has CTE (from fighting roiders) files a lawsuit. Then claims he doesn’t have CTE so he can fight again? I read where he said he’s slurring his speech and his hands tremble..Hunt needs to be protected from himself. The guys a mess.

Yep. The loss to Brock really sent him into a spiral just like when Luke got ko' d by Vitor. Turned the into whiny and bitter b!tches

Did he actually rap when he was in the World Class Wreckin' Cru ?

He barely even rapped during Chronic haha. Yella was rapping before WCWC and Dre and Yella linked up just before the group was founded.

While I share the hatred of skinny jeans and the way half of these guys look, are we gonna act like this doesn't look stupid as fuck too?

J1922-2Pac-Tupac-Shakur-Until-The-End-Of-Time-Pop-14x21-24x36-Inches-Silk-Art-Poster.jpg

I'm actually pretty shocked. 2000 elo is quite competent, should easily land him in the top few hundred of Australia.
i highly doubt hes that good, if so, its amazing - obv chess.com ratings are prob a bit inflated but that is a solid player - its prob not actually hunt though hahah otherwise i would be highly impressed - ive never reached that level and dont really expect to, although im always trying

Mark "Bobby Fischer" Hunt baby! Fuck it, just let the man fight if he wants.

If the company knowingly let him fight some roid monkey then he should get compensated fucks wrong with that? its a catch 22 tho. The dude prolly does have CTE but he loves fighting its his passion and how he makes a living. Dude said he wants to die fighting so why not let em? They can let a guy roided to the gills fight np to save a card but they wont let a guy who wants to fight do his job because they're concerned about his health? lol they didnt give a fuck about his health when he fought bork.

Rashad Evans another dude with irregularities in cat scans and theyve been accommodating him fine. So whats UFCs actual stance on it? Cant blame Hunt for trying to do what he loves.
their stance is dont publicly complain.....if fighters publicly complain, they cant pretend not to know....which opens them up to liability....

take note fighters.....you can fight 4 times a year with cte, but the second you complain, you're out....

the promotion needs plausible deniability....how are they supposed to know that guys that get paid to hit eachother in the head could develop brain damage???

WTF winning by resignation doesn't mean anything, the other player probably had to take a long shit

What kind of players are he playing against to get an easy and painfully obvious knight fork on the second screen?

Playing against shitty players in chess doesn't prove anything about anything ???

Love Mark Hunt and love chess and this is fucked

What was the player's last move? The pawn to attack the knight ... that the queen could have took? Or did the queen go after the knight ... if that's so that means Hunt's knight was in danger from the pawn and nobody noticed ???

This makes Hunt look bad, not good - he's playing chess against even more brain damaged people :eek:

you ever play chess??? his opponent (who clearly sucks at chess) let hunt attack the queen and king at the same time with a knight.....he was losing his queen in the next move.....there was no winning from there....it was a reasonable resignation....

their stance is dont publicly complain.....if fighters publicly complain, they cant pretend not to know....which opens them up to liability....

take note fighters.....you can fight 4 times a year with cte, but the second you complain, you're out....

the promotion needs plausible deniability....how are they supposed to know that guys that get paid to hit eachother in the head could develop brain damage???
the UFC doesn't want to get fucked by a lawsuit, understandable. also, it would be completely unfair for them to get sued since that's the nature of the sport, to give brain damage to your opponent

Claims he has CTE (from fighting roiders) files a lawsuit. Then claims he doesn’t have CTE so he can fight again? I read where he said he’s slurring his speech and his hands tremble..Hunt needs to be protected from himself. The guys a mess.

Been saying this same shit since it happened. Even created an entire new thread on it. Dude is crazy as hell. What the fuck did he expect the UFC to do after making those comments on a public forum? Let him fight? Good Lord. Can't imagine what would've happened if they let him fight and he got himself killed in there. It can "look like" they were screwing him over. I don't care. UFC was protecting themselves big time, justifiably.

you ever play chess??? his opponent (who clearly sucks at chess) let hunt attack the queen and king at the same time with a knight.....he was losing his queen in the next move.....there was no winning from there....it was a reasonable resignation....

Are screen 1 and two the same game?

whoops

Back