Mark Henry tears into Conor McGregor over fighting Frankie Edgar

Why is this relevant? Nate, Mendes and RDA definitley weren't good stylistic matchups for Mcgregor and he took those fights.

his talking just cost frankie the fight- ya heard it here first

Mark Henry can deadlift 1,000 Ibs, wouldn't want to upset him

Mark-Henry.jpg
that's a squat bro..

Why is this relevant? Nate, Mendes and RDA definitley weren't good stylistic matchups for Mcgregor and he took those fights.

He needed a rival, so he took Nate and Mendes, with both of them he put nothing on the line, with RDA he wanted the 2nd belt and RDA was the champ at the time, if he didnt got to fight RDA it was a defense at 145, something we all know he wasnt planning on doing, if he fights Edgar i certainly doubt it would be at 145, he isnt making the cut again imo.

I'm with Henry. Conor of course would take a fight for 50 mil etv.. That guy just needs to fuck off so mma can return from that diiva

Hasn't this guys been working with Weidman on his striking for the last 2 years?

How did that all work out?

All these managers and fighters bringing up Conor's name to get themselves publicity.

This guy got so emotional he wrote a 100 word essay about him. Sounds like all the haters here constantly starting threads about a guy they hate yet secretly love.

It’s a response to Conor putting Frankie’s name in his mouth, when everyone with half a brain knows Conor has never had interest or intent of fighting Edgar.

tell us how u really feel. goodness gracious. thats like the text u get at 2am and see your exes name and just say fml

Henry seems salty that Mcgregor is being strategic with his career.

He needed a rival, so he took Nate and Mendes, with both of them he put nothing on the line, with RDA he wanted the 2nd belt and RDA was the champ at the time, if he didnt got to fight RDA it was a defense at 145, something we all know he wasnt planning on doing, if he fights Edgar i certainly doubt it would be at 145, he isnt making the cut again imo.
I know why he took those fights but that's besides the point, he still took them after all. I mean if he wanted an easy opponent he could have fought Faber instead of Nate, that was one of his options lol.

Back