Mark Henry tears into Conor McGregor over fighting Frankie Edgar

i stopped watching this goof's fights when he 1.) refused to rematch Aldo (seriously, the UFC lost major cred when they let that one happen) & then 2.) when he refused to defend against Edgar. He should have been immediately stripped.

didn't watch any of his fights at 155 & don't plan on watching any of his fights again. this guy got exposed when that mexican journeyman beat him down.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Aldo initially decline the rematch at UFC 196? I don't remember Conor declining a rematch, but I may be wrong.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/...cision-to-turn-down-conor-mcgregor-rematch-at

But if you consider moving up to 155 to challenge RDA (replaced by Nate), or going for the rematch with Nate at 155, or challenging Alvarez for 155 title, or fighting Mayweather in an unprecedented MMA-champ-against-boxer match avoiding Aldo, then I guess he did avoid Aldo.

Last edited:
at no point in mcgregors career did fighting frankie make sense over fighting the opponent he fought. also he talked about fighting frankie but the ufc wanted him to fight aldo and he wanted to go onto bigger and better
Well most people here are convinced that he should've defended the FW belt against Frankie instead of challenging RDA, Nate, or Alvarez at LW.

He needed a rival, so he took Nate and Mendes, with both of them he put nothing on the line, with RDA he wanted the 2nd belt and RDA was the champ at the time, if he didnt got to fight RDA it was a defense at 145, something we all know he wasnt planning on doing, if he fights Edgar i certainly doubt it would be at 145, he isnt making the cut again imo.
Even with Frankie, at FW or CW there's nothing on the line for Conor. So by your logic Conor would aim for that fight.

i stopped watching this goof's fights when he 1.) refused to rematch Aldo (seriously, the UFC lost major cred when they let that one happen) & then 2.) when he refused to defend against Edgar. He should have been immediately stripped.

didn't watch any of his fights at 155 & don't plan on watching any of his fights again. this guy got exposed when that mexican journeyman beat him down.
The big bad booty daddy.....best promos ever by Scott Steiner

McGregor and Edgar, Ortega and Edgar - I don't care. Both of those are pretty insane match ups that I can't pick a winner in. Okay, maybe Edgar has a better chance of beating Ortega. But there's still a good chance that Edgar could treat a drained Conor like he did Rodrigues or Cub. It's the same blueprint.

Conor wants nothing to do with Tony or Khabib. He knows he is losing those fights which is why he wants to pick on the little guys. He is taking shit from everyone and is fooling no one.

so its official, Connie is scared to defend vs Tony or Khabib and would rather step down and go back to fighting at 145
Against the guy he was originally scared to defend against no less lol

That wall of text just confirms he's triggered

giphy.gif

Well most people here are convinced that he should've defended the FW belt against Frankie instead of challenging RDA, Nate, or Alvarez at LW.
and thats an absolute lol. thats not ducking at all thats simply being better

3 second KO. Damn MMA is low level with Edgar near the top after all this time.

This guy is so salty when it comes to McGregor. Its insane how emotional people get because of Conor.

I don’t see a way Frankie doesn’t get knocked out cold if they ever fight. It would be similar to the Alvarez fight.

Mark Henry is an emotional bitch . I reckon he goes home everyday and jacks off to pictures of Frankie. He probably beats his kids with his leather belt while screaming “why can’t you little fucks be more like Frankie arrrrhhhhhhhhhh”

Back