Mark Henry tears into Conor McGregor over fighting Frankie Edgar

I can understand his frustration but you dont have to make your point with a sledgehammer. it can have the opposite effect u intended. FE may have a word with him

Conor is a brilliant hustler, a charismatic and larger than life celebrity figure, and the most entertaining guy in UFC history. But as a fighter, at this point, how can anybody respect this guy? Most pathetic excuse for a "champion" in the history of the sport. He knows he'll lose to Tony or Khabib. So why take the L? He will wait patiently for those who can beat him to fall or get old. And people respect him for it. I wish he would retire his act is stale AF.

Jesus he was triggered lol so much butt hurt.

He's not wrong, but couldn't he have prepared Alvarez a little better and saved us from the shit show that followed?

Somebody gonna get their ass kicked

tumblr_static_1212_-_gif_mark_henry_wwe.gif

Conor is a brilliant hustler, a charismatic and larger than life celebrity figure, and the most entertaining guy in UFC history. But as a fighter, at this point, how can anybody respect this guy? Most pathetic excuse for a "champion" in the history of the sport. He knows he'll lose to Tony or Khabib. So why take the L? He will wait patiently for those who can beat him to fall or get old. And people respect him for it. I wish he would retire his act is stale AF.

i cant believe the rumor is that the ufc is pushing for another diaz matchup. wtf is that bullshit. how about he fights the light weight interim champ. or if hes the badass he claims to be fight the best at 170lbs. connors full of shit now. i would love to see woodley bury his irish ass with a nasty overhand right and put that mcnugget to sleep

Mark Henry Jr. had his shot at Conor and fail miserably (Eddie fight). He should know his role and stick to making pizza. If Frankie wants to say some it's one thing, but Ali and sexual chocolate 2 should keep their pie holes shut.

at no point in mcgregors career did fighting frankie make sense over fighting the opponent he fought. also he talked about fighting frankie but the ufc wanted him to fight aldo and he wanted to go onto bigger and better

Why is he angry at Conor? He's mad that Conor claims he wanted to fight Edgar but UFC declined to make the match happen due to revenue reasons? It's not like he said Frankie declined lol. Looks like Mark Henry needs some counselling.

Back