Mark Henry tears into Conor McGregor over fighting Frankie Edgar

Garbage.

Conor had no reason to fight Mendes or Diaz besides money and to fight. He had his title fights sewn up. Literally the only reason he fought either man was because both times his opponent withdrew very late. That's not Conor's fault. And in both instances if Conor had lost he'd have had no title shot, so he absolutely had something to lose.

The UFC should never have let Conor do the things they let him do, challenging RDA without a defence at FW, fighting Eddie after splitting wins with Nate at WW. And Conor really has no business talking about an Edgar fight, knowing it wasn't going to happen - that's just trying to score points off Edgar's name. It's cheap.

But neither of those truths justify making up crap about Conor during his run at FW or his fights with Nate. That's shameless revisionism and what you claim is demonstrably false.

You might want to read that again.....ohh yeah, he won the rematch, thats not how it works.

You might want to read that again.....ohh yeah, he won the rematch, thats not how it works.
What if he's lost the rematch? Still think he fights Eddie for the LW title?

Of course Conor had something to lose.

tenor.gif

Seriously this MMA guy needs to change his name. Maybe put in his middle initial, Mark A. Henry or something.

Because when I hear the name Mark Henry I can't get this image of a MASSIVE, black, lifting freak of nature, pro wrestler out of my head. And the MMA Mark Henry does not fit that bill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back