Mark Henry tears into Conor McGregor over fighting Frankie Edgar

Lol im no conor fan but the fight would be no different than alvarez fight

Damn, Mark has worse grammar and punctuation than your average sherdogger.

I'm no fan of Conor, but that's a badly written rant.
What on earth has his accent got to do with "transcending the game"?

Why is this relevant? Nate, Mendes and RDA definitley weren't good stylistic matchups for Mcgregor and he took those fights.

Yeah the reason he didn't fight Edgar is there were better draws out there, numbers wise there was always somebody better to fight than Frankie. The ducking Edgar allegations are hilarious, Mendes, RDA and Nate were all tougher fights. I know Edgar fanboys will point out Edgar went on to beat Mendes but at the time Mendes was ranked higher and had just come off a razor close loss to Aldo whilst Edgar-Aldo wasn't even competitive, virtually nobody at the time thought Chad was an easier fight than Frankie.

Can't believe I finished reading that rambling, incoherent mess. Mark's right, of course. Just can't put a sentence together.

You could literally have Salt Bae drop punctuation marks on that text and make it 100x more coherent and comprehensible. That's why you don't write while shook, man...

Noticed that he can´t spell to Conor.
He thought he had a chance vs Mayweather...And he didnt mean´t its a puncher chance which basically everyone has...so..not gonna read more than that lol. Guy is not too smart.

Came here expecting sexual chocolate.

tenor.gif
Exactly who I think of every time I see someone mention Mark Henry on here.

Just got blocked by Mark on Instagram for tellin him to sober up. Sensitive dude

He may or may not have a point but coaches really need to shut up and let their fighters do the talking. Of course he's doing that because Frankie won't but leave the shit talking to the fighters and the promoters. Besides, Henry better focus on coaching Frankie for Ortega. He isn't going to fold on the ground like Yair did.

Conor didn't even say anything bad about Frankie. Mark Henry needs to know his role and shut his mouth.

He doesn't really tear into Conor. Actually he praises him a lot.

Conor didn't even trash Frankie. He just said he threw his name in the hat when Holloway pulled out and UFC rejected it. Rightly so - Conor commands tends of millions now and for that kind of money UFC probably need to restructure ticket pricing, PPV deals etc. Advertise it more. Maybe need to stack the card some more etc. He's no longer the kind of fighter you can just throw on a card randomly

Mostly he just seems pissed that Frankie never got that payday.

so its official, Connie is scared to defend vs Tony or Khabib and would rather step down and go back to fighting at 145

he knows his chances of beating them are 50/50 or less, easier to take on Frankie Edgar out of his prime and physically smaller.
such a shame as I like Conor but just cant get behind him because of this stuff.

didn't know
df37168184a335517363645dffc8231a--mark-henry.jpg

was a big mma fan

Back