Manny Pacquiao thread of doom (DON'T POST BELOW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fight?! Yeah he does, as does everyone. Because you refuse to take a blood test before the week of the fight. That's why!

In a recent article in fightnews dated 4.27.11, Manny Paquiao is quoted as saying, "I don

It'll be funny when nothing comes out and Floyd will still be on permanent vacation due to all his court trials (really selling his image well) while Manny's still fighting and will retire comfortably as a politician (would steroids help his political career?). Sorry, I don't see this story ending any other way.

FYI Floyd won the golden gloves at the age of 16 when he weighed 106 pounds as well. Not sure if he was 4 foot 11 like Manny was at that age, but if you look up boxing history, Manny's not the only one to move up so many weight classes. He's just the first one to win that many world titles in different weight divisions. The 8th one doesn't even count since he weighed 144. I can go into depth with this but it would be an essay.

I find Pacquiao haters to be pathetic, a critic is one thing like Kingobould he's fine. Pacquiao is an amazing fighter, he is exciting and he is a humble guy. But some people still have a problem, Mayweather is the one who isn't fighting even reasonable Mayweather fans will admit that Pacquiao is willing to fight him anytime.

I do believe Pac doesn't use PEDs, but he's definitely the reason why the first negotiation fell over. He's excuse that his performance might be affected because of a loss of some ounces of blood is ridiculous! They're both going to be tested anyway, so what's the fuzz? Psychological issues...

Don't we have a prominently labelled Pac mega thread at the top of this forum?

Yes.

Im a strong advocate of pro athletes having more stern tests or letting them do whatever they want. It seems some sports are like hey things are illegal but we wont do everything in our power to stop drugs.

I dont want to really go on about the first couple of negotiations because frankly they have been done to death and if TS wants to see the opinions of me or anyone else on this forum, fuck, it would take forever because there are tons of pages.

My stance has changed ever so slightly. I think if mayweather wants this he should become a spokes person for it. Who other than one of the main faces of a sport pushing stronger tests. However as a fan all i want to do is see this fight. Pac and roach are calling him out. If i was in Floyds shoes i would take the fight regardless, negotiate again come to some terms but make the fight happen. This is a fight that everyone wants to see but so many of us fans have been let down for far to long.

The thread of doooommmmm I tell thee (in best Scottish Dad's army voice).

Im a strong advocate of pro athletes having more stern tests or letting them do whatever they want. It seems some sports are like hey things are illegal but we wont do everything in our power to stop drugs.

I dont want to really go on about the first couple of negotiations because frankly they have been done to death and if TS wants to see the opinions of me or anyone else on this forum, fuck, it would take forever because there are tons of pages.

My stance has changed ever so slightly. I think if mayweather wants this he should become a spokes person for it. Who other than one of the main faces of a sport pushing stronger tests. However as a fan all i want to do is see this fight. Pac and roach are calling him out. If i was in Floyds shoes i would take the fight regardless, negotiate again come to some terms but make the fight happen. This is a fight that everyone wants to see but so many of us fans have been let down for far to long.

Good post I don't like your sig because I'm going for Pacquiao but you're reasonable. If Pacquiao wins they should try to push for a fight with Mayweather again.

I know this tends to be a polarizing subject but I think it's best to heed the words of Bertrand Russell on this:

That is that we can only deal with the facts, and that hate is foolish!

Pacquiao went up like what? 7-8 weight classes? So what? in Boxing that's like 10 lbs.

I find this roid talk pathetic..what proof is there that he has gone anywhere near PHDs? is it just because he is battering everyone?

Pacman agreed to Olympic style testing, he even agreed to be tested straight after the fight but not within fight week which i believe is fair enough, taking blood from the body in fight week is just stupid.

Keep in mind that there are some PED's that still can't be tested for. Mayweather might be afraid Manny is on one of those.

I don't blame Floyd for ducking Manny. Manny has the body of a superhero and it just doesn't looki natural.

I know this tends to be a polarizing subject but I think it's best to heed the words of Bertrand Russell on this:

That is that we can only deal with the facts, and that hate is foolish!

Great video!

Keep in mind that there are some PED's that still can't be tested for. Mayweather might be afraid Manny is on one of those.

I don't blame Floyd for ducking Manny. Manny has the body of a superhero and it just doesn't looki natural.

So fucking what? He has a 'super hero body' therefore, PEDs? Give me a break. Pacman isn't on anything, and Mayweather is a pussy. Plain and simple

Mayweather is like that shit politician that gives an "official" explanation to the public, but fair minded people just don't buy it. He yells out drug testing to sound noble and "clean up the sport" lol, but reality is he doesn't want to take a bonafide risk.

It's like a politician, they never go to war and say "we're going to war for the benefit of the wealthy elite of our nation" they say "we're going to war to liberate others from their oppressive regimes."

Mayweather = Fail in the court of public opinion and rightfully so, (for every troll or fool like the TS there are way more discerning fans).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back