Manny Pacquiao thread of doom (DON'T POST BELOW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSM- 147 lbs.
Pacquiao- 145 lbs.

SSM- 147 lbs.
Pacquiao- 145 lbs.

No surprises there both look to be in great shape

Pacquiao_Mosley_weighin_110506_003a%5B1%5D.jpg

Pacquiao_Mosley_weighin_110506_004a%5B1%5D.jpg

Pacquiao_Mosley_weighin_110506_001a%5B1%5D.jpg

Last edited:
Not many fighters have run the gauntlet like Mosley has. Fuck that guy will fight anyone. Kudos to him and I wish him the best, but I feel he is in for the worst beating of his career.

I will never doubt Manny ever again. I thought DLH, Hatton, and Cotto where going to be too big for him. I also thought Margarito would be his hardest fight to date. And I was wrong every time. This guy is a freak of nature and amazes me more and more every time. I would never bet against him.

True but, De La Hoya was old. In his prime, he owns him, and Mayweather in my opinion. I see Pacquiao getting out boxed till he lands a big shot. Money wants no part of that. It sucks too cause, in the mean time, we hear about court appearances do to beating the mother of his kids. I wish he could cut the shit, keep his hands off the woman, and put them on Pacquiao but, he has a bunch of excuses. Sort of reminds me of Fedor fighting in UFC. We saw what happened there. Same thing with Jones Jr. making excuses, goes past his prime, then gets KTFO. 61sec sub loss to Werdum then a drumming by Bigfoot, a virtually unknown guy. Jones gets KTFO by tarver, then KTFO even worst by Glen Johnson, a journey man. Its honestly great when you see people talk shit and get their come up ins. I love it.

I'm not one to nitpick people but that latin woman interviewing Pacquiao is embarassing. Pacquiao speaks better english than the interviewer, geesh :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back