Manny Pacquiao thread of doom (DON'T POST BELOW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacquiao_Rickles_110421_001a.jpg

Well in that case he should not object to any testing, especially if his opponent is going to undergo the same testing.

Let's say I am your neighbor, and I accuse you of stealing my stuff. I have no solid and credible proof but I have a strong feeling you're a thief. The police came knocking at your door since I accused you of stealing. Will you agree to a lie detector test to prove that you're innocent?

The whole PED's issue is that simple really. If you still don't get it, nothing will.

fight?! Yeah he does, as does everyone. Because you refuse to take a blood test before the week of the fight. That's why!

In a recent article in fightnews dated 4.27.11, Manny Paquiao is quoted as saying, "I don

haha rick ross will be provide cop security or what

The fact that he had millions of, lets be honest, shitty lies (supersticious, afraid of needles etc) as resons for denying the olympic style drug test is only further evidence that he is on something as he did not have a valid argument.

I've lived in the Philippines and I can tell you that those "shitty lies" make a lot of sense to people from that country. The only nominally Christian nation in Asia, but their religion is steeped in superstition to the point that it is utterly confusing to many outsiders.

It's not uncommon for people to collect their hair after a haircut so it won't fall into the hands of a witch. I was told to never leave fingernail clippings lying around; someone could use them to put a spell on me. I was present at the literal burning of a "vampire" when I was there, 1973. She was bound and burned in the middle of a public street. The Philippines is the home of "psychic surgery", something that more than a few modern-day Filipinos still believe in.

I can believe Manny is sincere. Doesn't matter if it's "real" to us, he's not a big-city sophisticate. If someone were trying to get inside his head, forcing that issue would be one way to do it, and his management isn't going to allow it. More power to them. If "Money" is so damned great, have him fight Pacman and get it over with. I don't see Manny ducking Floyd, I see it the other way around.

Article Link - Roach Discusses Manny Pacquiao's Incredible Energy Level
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

LAS VEGAS-- A limitless energy level is among the reasons that trainer Freddie Roach believes his eight-division champion, Manny Pacquiao, will be able to overwhelm and defeat Shane Mosley on Saturday night in defense of his WBO welterweight belt at the MGM Grand Hotel.

Part of Roach's strategy calls for the 32-year-old Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 knockouts) to simply wear down the 39-year-old Mosley (46-6-1, 39 KOs) and to stop him within the scheduled 12 rounds of their clash.

"I don't think that Shane will have the legs to stay with Manny because of the pace," said Roach, who then told a story about Pacquiao's that illustrates the Filipino super star's seemingly endless reserve of stamina.

"One day, we're working out, and we've done 15 rounds on the mitts. I'm f*cking dying in there. And then he goes, 'One more, one more.' And I'm like, 'No. no more, you've got to spar tomorrow.' From there, he goes, 'Well let me go a couple on the heavy bag,'" said Roach.

"So I'm like, 'Okay, I'll give you two rounds.' So he says, 'Let me go on the double-end bag for three more rounds.' From there, it's the speed bag and jumping rope," said Roach. "And then there's another thing that he likes to do, and that's to shadow box because he gets loose and he says that that's the key to his speed and his quickness."

By that time, said Roach, a number of rounds had gone by.

"So, I'm like, 'Manny, we're seven rounds in now, how many more are you going to go?'" said Roach. "And Many says, 'I'm just warming up.

any1 here losed big money coz of betting against manny?:icon_chee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back