Man arrested after teaching girlfriend's dog to perform Nazi salute

Whilst i realise the above resonses are obvious bait.

I am so fucked off, there are people here that actually mean the above. so, sooo pissed off.

Whilst i realise the above resonses are obvious bait.

I am so fucked off, there are people here that actually mean the above. so, sooo pissed off.

shah-e1503420257294.jpg

It's the natural conclusion of political correctness. No biggie, right?
It reads like an onion piece. This slow evolution of liberalism into fascism is terrifying tbh

<6>

I wouldn't be opposed to bringing back the death penalty for this one.

Make an example out of this guy.

That's taking it a bit too far... that will make him a martyr for the right. Even a life sentence is wishful thinking. Alas, I can dream.

We've never had free speech or anything close to it. We have never been able to say whatever the fuck we wanted without consequence. You can't yell fire in an elevator. You can be punished for libel, defamation, incitement, and a litany of other things. Obscenity laws are common.

'The Line' has always been blurry, and it has always been argued over. And I suspect in the modern ages, when it is so easy to instantly reach millions with your speech, and there is no way whatsoever to limit who receives said speech, we could find speech getting curtailed more. At least in those mediums. There are ramifications to that, and not all of them are bad.

Interestingly, during the period of time in western civilization that we had the 'most' free, speech, it was to some degree kept in check by the fact that if someone took affront to something you said, it was not only legal, but not all that uncommon for them to challenge you to a duel, often to the death, unless you sufficiently appeased them. Many of our historical luminaries killed people, and were killed, this very way.

If 'real' freedom is what your after, I'll sign up to go back to the 'good ole' days if you will. Then we would be arguing on Sherdog why some Jewish guy whose parents died in the holocaust murdered (sorry-legally killed) this guy in a duel over a harmless joke.
blah blah blah you are missing the point,

if this guy was a legit Nazi sympathizer trying to spread something hateful then I agree with your view and him facing consequences.

but you really want to extend this to jokes where there was no ill intent?

Bacon on door handles, and inciting pugs to be excited by nazisms are now hate crimes punishable by prison time.

Yikes

DYRSeIeW4AED7vc.jpg

And there it is in black and white. You don't have to have broken any laws to be charged with an offence and potentially go to prison. All it takes is for someone to decide what your motives were, what your thoughts were basically and away you go. This is extremely disturbing.

This sort of make-up-the-rule-as-you-go bullshit wouldn't even fly at our family game nights.

It reads like an onion piece. This slow evolution of liberalism into fascism is terrifying tbh

<6>
They're cult members worshiping at the altar of feelings. Tolerated by hypocrites on the left who have no compunctions about betraying their principles in exchange for support from the enemies of their enemy. Whatever they may be, liberals they are not.

Other than my little rant there, I agree with you.

Good to see you back in the WR Mike. We could use a bit of open minded sanity around these parts. Lol

blah blah blah you are missing the point,

if this guy was a legit Nazi sympathizer trying to spread something hateful then I agree with your view and him facing consequences.

but you really want to extend this to jokes where there was no ill intent?

I don't know all the facts or this dudes history, and neither do you.

I'm content to let a jury of my peers hear all the facts and sort it out. If they determine it to be a stupid and obnoxious, yet otherwise benign incident, and let him off, that will be fine. If they determine it is something more, that would also be fine.

Let me make a statement and then ask you a few questions.

--- If this guy shot this video, kept it on his phone, and showed it individually to his GF and then friends, nothing whatsoever would have come of this. Nothing at all. Maybe all of them would have laughed their ass off. Maybe a few would have thought it poor taste. Maybe 1 of them would have been outraged and written him off as a friend. Regardless of what they thought though, nothing would have come of it.

My question to you is this. What would your feeling of him be if he shot this video, kept it on his phone, then went to a synagogue and found a person whose entire family was wiped out in the holocaust, and showed it to them? Would that have been different in your eyes? Would that have been any kind of a crime to you?

My answer to that question is Yes, it is different in my eyes. Yes, I do view that as some kind of offense. And when he put this on the interwebs, for the whole world to see, that is exactly what he did, only many thousands of times over.

There are some things that are not meant for the whole world.

Last edited:
Like I said, statist boot licker. Absolutely terrifying. That you think imprisonment for free speech is totally fine and doesn't effect you, speaks volumes. Carry on comrade.

You must be very easily terrified.

You must be very easily terrified.
Brain-dead boot lickers that want state force enacted upon those that say things they disagree with are terrifying. The tens of millions of people that were slaughtered in the 20th century ended up there because of people like you.

Europe sounds like it needs a major, continental land war. you gotta shake the dust out of the rug every once and awhile you know?

Brain-dead boot lickers that want state force enacted upon those that say things they disagree with are terrifying. The tens of millions of people that were slaughtered in the 20th century ended up there because of people like you.

Not in democracies they weren't. I think societies can be trusted to determine for themselves what is and is not permissible. What you are really afraid of is the idea of a society determining that something you say or do is now taboo. And I give that the occasional thought myself. But the fleas come with the dog.

I don't know all the facts or this dudes history, and neither do you....

Sorry but I don't need to get into all that.

Your very first comment is the answer to me. Yes neither of us know his story and based on that and all we know to date is the bad joke I don't want to see the jack boots of gov't getting involved.

if any of the other stuff you say is in play then the gov't is reacting to and acting upon that and not the joke and that is fine.

But you were basically celebrating the gov't getting involved over a joke and suggesting he deserved ti and not this new narrative of 'what if there is more'.

Sorry but I don't need to get into all that.

Your very first comment is the answer to me. Yes neither of us know his story and based on that and all we know to date is the bad joke I don't want to see the jack boots of gov't getting involved.

if any of the other stuff you say is in play then the gov't is reacting to and acting upon that and not the joke and that is fine.

But you were basically celebrating the gov't getting involved over a joke and suggesting he deserved ti and not this new narrative of 'what if there is more'.

That's not accurate. Not at all.

In my mind, the reason this is an offense of some kind is because it was broadcast indiscriminately to holocaust victims via the interwebs. Intent is mitigating of course. But I actually think it is important for these things to be hashed out.

Back