Man arrested after teaching girlfriend's dog to perform Nazi salute

Both of your examples are centered around physical actions or interactions.

The first is mental repercussions of interacting with the environment, while the second is encouraging an action.

Inapplicable unless you think the guy in the video expected the dog to actually go out and "gas the Jews".
I'll supplement this by noting that iied isn't strictly limited to physical actions, but the conduct has to be pretty outrageous and extreme (and there needs to be evidence it was intended to be hurtful-"just a joke" can effectively be a defense). Something like setting off fireworks to trigger ptsd/shellshock, fabricating evidence to implicate someone in a homicide, telling someone their spouse died in a believable fashion, severe harassment over a period of time, etc.

Holocaust jokes don't cut it. Except possibly if made to a holocaust survivor.

I don't know all the facts or this dudes history, and neither do you.

I'm content to let a jury of my peers hear all the facts and sort it out. If they determine it to be a stupid and obnoxious, yet otherwise benign incident, and let him off, that will be fine. If they determine it is something more, that would also be fine.

Let me make a statement and then ask you a few questions.

--- If this guy shot this video, kept it on his phone, and showed it individually to his GF and then friends, nothing whatsoever would have come of this. Nothing at all. Maybe all of them would have laughed their ass off. Maybe a few would have thought it poor taste. Maybe 1 of them would have been outraged and written him off as a friend. Regardless of what they thought though, nothing would have come of it.

My question to you is this. What would your feeling of him be if he shot this video, kept it on his phone, then went to a synagogue and found a person whose entire family was wiped out in the holocaust, and showed it to them? Would that have been different in your eyes? Would that have been any kind of a crime to you?

My answer to that question is Yes, it is different in my eyes. Yes, I do view that as some kind of offense. And when he put this on the interwebs, for the whole world to see, that is exactly what he did, only many thousands of times over.

There are some things that are not meant for the whole world.
Sounds like you'd be happier living in the United Cuckdom rather than a country with actual free speech like the good old US of A. ;)

Why wasn’t the dog arrested? I mean, it makes about as much sense as arresting someone for teaching the dog that. I just can’t believe that was a crime.

I taught my golden retriever to “assume the position” and she put her paws on the wall while I patted her down under terrier v Ohio-a terrier frisk.

iu

I knew it.

I bet they want the dog executed now too. Cant take the chance the dog teaches other dogs, or has offspring.

My question to you is this. What would your feeling of him be if he shot this video, kept it on his phone, then went to a synagogue and found a person whose entire family was wiped out in the holocaust, and showed it to them? Would that have been different in your eyes? Would that have been any kind of a crime to you?

My answer to that question is Yes, it is different in my eyes. Yes, I do view that as some kind of offense. And when he put this on the interwebs, for the whole world to see, that is exactly what he did, only many thousands of times over.

There are some things that are not meant for the whole world.

No, that would not be a crime to me.

Every time I read this thread title I think how much better it would be twere it about a man arrested for what he taught his girlfriend to perform.

<{anton}>

He should have been arrested for hipster beard and ear expansion thingies.

Was hoping the dog was a German Short Hair Pointer. Ha.

If people are getting arrested for dumb jokes now then I'm truly fucked.

German Shepherd.

HBgNixO.gif

UK doing UK things. Doesn't surprise me really.

Bacon on door handles, and inciting pugs to be excited by nazisms are now hate crimes punishable by prison time.

Yikes
If that's all they have on the white man we are truly that better. ;)

Liberal/Islamic truck of peace ensues

-------
But he added: "The accused knew that the material was offensive and knew why it was offensive.

"Despite that the accused made a video containing anti-Semitic content and he would have known it was grossly offensive to many Jewish people.
--------

this is terrible methodology to determine hate speech and sets a horrible precedent.

i can see a certain militant backwards political driven pseudo religion using this to silence any future critiques as offensive to it's people. forget critical and satirical cartoons. forget writing lyrics critical of a religion. what happens when an academic writes a book or thesis on the implausibility, hypocrisies and inconsistencies of certain theologies? will that be considered grossly offensive?

i've said this before, but freedom of speech > freedom of religion.
the former provides room for the latter, but the latter will always attempt to suppress the former.

A stupid joke, and an even stupider penalty.

Man they couldnt have charged his dumbass with neglect and kept it moving?

Nah they had to turn it into a thought crime.

I aint wiping my ass with seashells.

Was hoping the dog was a German Short Hair Pointer. Ha.

If people are getting arrested for dumb jokes now then I'm truly fucked.
Since news broke of the guys story I've been teachin my shorthair to Hitler salute lol. He just can't get it. I think I got a defective gsp

I'm content to let a jury of my peers hear all the facts and sort it out. If they determine it to be a stupid and obnoxious, yet otherwise benign incident, and let him off, that will be fine. If they determine it is something more, that would also be fine..

Well here's the other kicker for you Adolf, there was no jury in this case either.

Thought crimes, trial without jury and these are the kind of posters we have up in our capital city

DY62GeAX0AAVDNK.jpg

DY62H21WAAEXF1x.jpg

DY62LYbX0AAob9r.jpg

DY2SKPDU0AESlsc.jpg

DY2SKPCU0AEJMu_.jpg

Meanwhile the authorities sit back and do nothing about grooming gangs, FGM, returning ISIS fighters and know terrorists entering the country, all for the good of 'diversity'.

Back